pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

As foolish as I was to think his line couldn’t get any better. He got a block in the last minute of the game to remind me to never doubt thy Lord. Always trust.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

I will sacrifice my firstborn at the altar of the Lor- wait nvm too far.

But praise thee!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I offer my bitch as sacrifice for your dick thy lord. She has some racks and I know you’ll handle. 

• Haha 8

Stock beast!

richard pryor praise GIF by Soul Train

Edited by DamoESP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Flamez said:

I offer my bitch as sacrifice for your dick thy lord. She has some racks and I know you’ll handle. 

That’s what I call D-fense.

I hope these rumors about the Lakers chasing Cov aren’t true. 

Our Lord does not belong in the fiery pits of Los Angeles. Blessed be the fruit.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

I hope these rumors about the Lakers chasing Cov aren’t true. 

Our Lord does not belong in the fiery pits of Los Angeles. Blessed be the fruit.

On the other hand, only his holy light can cleanse the rotten, wasted pit of scum and sin that is Los Angeles

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

34 minutes ago, DeadfootGhazi said:

I traded him and Vuc for Jonathan issac and Dame. Should have never doubted, forgive me Lord.

That was a great trade for you. Still decent even with Isaac down. 

33 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

That was a great trade for you. Still decent even with Isaac down. 

I think it was an even trade.  Lillard > Vuc (slightly, maybe) but Isaac > Covington (by a good amount).

In hindsight with Isaac down, Vuc + Lord is a high price to pay for Dame.

I know it's nit-picking but as a 3 year owner of Vuc I think he's the most under rated player in fantasy and very close to Lillard.  In fact in my 9-cat, Vuc finished last year ranked #6 vs Lillard's #11, and is also outranking Lillard this year (#12 vs #22).

18 minutes ago, alexstr said:

I think it was an even trade.  Lillard > Vuc (slightly, maybe) but Isaac > Covington (by a good amount).

I know it's nit-picking but as a 3 year owner of Vuc I think he's the most under rated player in fantasy and very close to Lillard.  In fact in my 9-cat, Vuc finished last year ranked #6 vs Lillard's #11, and is also outranking Lillard this year (#12 vs #22).

Umm not sure what rankings your'e looking at brodie , but Lillard is #3rd overall on the year and Vuc is #49 . This is off Yahoo , 9-cat standard league. Give me Dame all day over Nikola , without question .  Vucevic is a very good player don't get me wrong , but he had his absolute best season of his career last year . Finishing at #5th . Realistically I don't see that ever happening again , not even top10 , to be honest. 

Back on topic tho, I hope RoCo keeps this production up when KAT eventually returns . 

Edit : Sorry, just seen you specified your rankings . But generally Yahoo is the golden standard which most of us go off of . 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Umm not sure what rankings your'e looking at brodie , but Lillard is #3rd overall on the year and Vuc is #49 . This is off Yahoo , 9-cat standard league. Give me Dame all day over Nikola , without question .  Vucevic is a very good player don't get me wrong , but he had his absolute best season of his career last year . Finishing at #5th . Realistically I don't see that ever happening again , not even top10 , to be honest. 

Back on topic tho, I hope RoCo keeps this production up when KAT eventually returns . 

Edit : Sorry, just seen you specified your rankings . But generally Yahoo is the golden standard which most of us go off of . 

Yahoo is NOT the gold standard. It's basketball monster. 

24 minutes ago, alexstr said:

What kind of 9 CAT is this? I don't see how that's possible either on a per game basis (BBM ranks Dame significantly higher) or totals basis (since Vuc missed quite a few games). Definitely not a standard league. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Yahoo is NOT the gold standard. It's basketball monster. 

You again Chestie , actually it's Yahoo . Most used platform . BBM is more catered to us veteran fantasy players . FACTS . Even on our own RW Forums , most folks quote Yahoo rankings. FACTS . I'll be here all week to correct you , just quote me anytime you need help . I'm here for you brodie 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

You again Chestie , actually it's Yahoo . Most used platform . BBM is more catered to us veteran fantasy players . FACTS . Even on our own RW Forums , most folks quote Yahoo rankings. FACTS . I'll be here all week to correct you , just quote me anytime you need help . I'm here for you brodie 

Bruh, shouldn't you be in the Rubio thread instead of continuing to be wrong in this thread?

Yahoo rankings that appear in the profiles are totals and not per game. NOT GOLD STANDARD. But you keep following those and rank TJ Warren higher than Paul George 😂. Join my $200 buyin league while you're at it please.

Keep saying facts after your incorrect comments, Rubio truther, it doesn't make it right 😂

You wish you could say "Rubio is better than Cov, FACTS" and hope it magically would happen. But it won't.

Lord Cov > Rubio. FACTS. Now foh this thread with your continued wrong information. Rubio Truther Sighted.

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

3 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Bruh, shouldn't you be in the Rubio thread instead of continuing to be wrong in this thread?

Yahoo rankings that appear in the profiles are totals and not per game. NOT GOLD STANDARD. Keep saying facts after your incorrect comments, Rubio truther, it doesn't make it right 😂

You wish you could say "Rubio is better than Cov, FACTS" and hope it magically would happen. But it won't.

Lord Cov > Rubio. FACTS. Now foh this thread with your continued wrong information. 

Ohh man , back to this again really.... Second time I owned your life and all you can say is Cov>Rubio . This is beyond redundant , and cluttering up this thread . Blocking you and moving on . 

3 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Ohh man , back to this again really.... Second time I owned your life and all you can say is Cov>Rubio . This is beyond redundant , and cluttering up this thread . Blocking you and moving on . 

Bye Rubio truther! Thanks for giving up when you realized you were wrong.

1 hour ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

What kind of 9 CAT is this? I don't see how that's possible either on a per game basis (BBM ranks Dame significantly higher) or totals basis (since Vuc missed quite a few games). Definitely not a standard league. 

Standard 8cat + OREB, so to your point the difference in their value is probably way more pronounced in standard.

2 hours ago, alexstr said:

Standard 8cat + OREB, so to your point the difference in their value is probably way more pronounced in standard.

Thats the kind of thing you should probably be stating before you start comparing rankings....as yes, that would give Vuc a huge boost against Dame haha

Edited by DamoESP
  • Like 2

Quit polluting the thread of the Lord lest he smite you down with his fearsome sthrocks

• Like 4

2 hours ago, alexstr said:

this league counts double Dames worst category and Vuc's best category, haha

6 hours ago, DeadfootGhazi said:

I traded him and Vuc for Jonathan issac and Dame. Should have never doubted, forgive me Lord.

Walk yourself out of this thread