pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

Thy Lord has decided to turn into Ray Allen overnight and I’m all here for it. Praise to the most high!

Played an long segment of the game with only one shoe! Anyone else catch that? Praise be.

• Haha 3

Stop it Jub Jub. Once you guys praised him after his hot first quarter he hasnt made a dam basket since. He disappeared. Leave the praising when the game is over not during it heathens.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Literally 5 seconds after i said that he hits a 3 pointer. The lord listens to his true believers like me. Take note heathens.

6 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Played an long segment of the game with only one shoe! Anyone else catch that? Praise be.

Blessing the hardwood with his holy touch

2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Literally 5 seconds after i said that he hits a 3 pointer. The lord listens to his true believers like me. Take note heathens.

You lacked faith, so he showed you mercy. You’re the real heathen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

You lacked faith, so he showed you mercy. You’re the real heathen.

Blasphemy. 

2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Blasphemy. 

At least you're not a Rubio truther. They're the Anti-Cov aka anti-Christ. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

32 minutes ago, Ml6392 said:

What do people think about Roco on the Lakers? 

He immediately becomes the third best player on the team and should have similar value to what he's putting up now. A move to a contender would only benefit him as he would get all the run he can handle as a guy that can stretch the floor and play elite wing defense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ml6392 said:

What do people think about Roco on the Lakers? 

He'd be incredible, IMO. He would go back to the 3 full-time, no more blowout L's, and could see him in that 33-35 minute range. Not to mention LeBron/AD/Rondo giving him some easy looks rather than Culver, and Wiggins.

• Like 2

I have this gut feeling that thy Lord is definitely getting traded after Minnesota’s transactions today. Let’s hope it’s somewhere good.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, larfboy said:

as a laker fan...i'd welcome him with open arms

+1 ,  Dream scenario . I'd give up Kuz no question. We would win B2B titles easily . It's the one  key piece we're missing .. an elite 3&D guy . No not you KCP you bum 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

RoCo is almost guaranteed to be moved now. I just hope he goes somewhere with a good playoff schedule.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

RoCo is almost guaranteed to be moved now. I just hope he goes somewhere with a good playoff schedule.

I have been wondering what the Wolves want in return for Lord Covington. I would assume they’d ask for the other team’s whole roster back, cause no one can amount to the Lord’s almighty light and truth. Amen.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

Houston and Lakers seem to be the frontrunners - they both need a guy like him. Luckily those two places would do wonders for keeping his value secure.

• Like 2

kuzma's getting around 24mins per game, cov is currently close to 30. if he can take minutes away from the other wings and get close to his 30 per game, he'll definitely return solid production. otherwise, it wont be as exciting as people are expecting.

the lbj-green-cov-bradley-AD closing lineup however is looking intense.

• Like 1

Trade talks are heating up and Shams listed Mavs, Sixers and Rockets as the most interested. I think any of them are a very good fit thanks to the elite playmakers available but I would love to see thy Lord alongside Luka

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Trade talks are heating up and Shams listed Mavs, Sixers and Rockets as the most interested. I think any of them are a very good fit thanks to the elite playmakers available but I would love to see thy Lord alongside Luka

Luka, THJ, Cov, KP, Powell😗

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Luka, THJ, Cov, KP, Powell😗

With the 🐐 Boban off the bench 😂