pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

hopest thy lord shine his light upon my lakers. as his services are rendered more useful than the town idiot kuz who defense is non existent and offense is as streaky as a poor pleb. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, brosephd said:

hopest thy lord shine his light upon my lakers. as his services are rendered more useful than the town idiot kuz who defense is non existent and offense is as streaky as a poor pleb. 

Oh ya bro I see Minnesota licking it’s lips at the thought of getting the likes of Kuzma, Dudley and Caruso lol 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Trade talks are heating up and Shams listed Mavs, Sixers and Rockets as the most interested. I think any of them are a very good fit thanks to the elite playmakers available but I would love to see thy Lord alongside Luka

Imagine if he gets traded to Dallas in exchange for Delon Wright and whatever else they ask for. Then you immediately pick up Delon off the ww. You’ll have thy Lord and Wright on the same squad. Your stocks would be immaculate ROS. This is the trade I want to see happen. Dream scenario. Blessings for everyone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I decided. I want a Dallas trade for Roco. Clear path to enough playing time and a playoff contender without any rest games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dorwell said:

I decided. I want a Dallas trade for Roco. Clear path to enough playing time and a playoff contender without any rest games.

Well, whatareya waiting for?! Call up Cuban and let him know! 

(I also like Dallas as a landing spot)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hoopnking24 said:

Well, whatareya waiting for?! Call up Cuban and let him know! 

(I also like Dallas as a landing spot)

I’ll offer this deal to Cuban on the next episode of Shark Tank. Tune in next Wednesday night at 7:00pm central to see his reaction when I offer him thy Lord.

• Like 2

Kind of glad and kind of bummed the rockets are no longer going after covington. Glad because depending on who Dallas gets back, he still has to compete with westbrook harden gordon mclemore for shots so I would see a lot of single digit point multiple steal lines like what PJ Tucker does on most nights. Its not like Covington is a great catch and shoot 3 point shooter. Bummed because the possibility of being open on offense would be immense and hes still an NBA player so knocking down open 3s should be easy.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

First time in forever he puts up 20 shots.  The optimist in me smell a showcase for a trade.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

Shun the non believer!

Lord must have mercy on my soul but he is just not good

1 minute ago, Eltoro said:

Get this dude out of Minnesota ASAP

Can’t blame the team he’s just not good. Takes bad shot after shot and has missed so many open 3’s 

Possibly the worst loss I've ever seen. Up 27, then 15 with 2 mins to go. Fans leave, Saunders pulls the starters .....then utter capitulation

thus far thy Lord has blessed us with 3 all balls

amen

• Haha 3

man he really salvaged this one

Treated the second half like poor huddled masses

Sometimes the Lord clouds our vision. At the end of it all, we reach the promise land

Praise Be.

• Like 1