pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Quazza said:

Possibly the over reaction of the season 

He hasn't even practiced with them yet 

Um no overreaction. Its been 1 quarter on first game with no practice no ****. Like i said before i didnt like the idea of him going to houston nor did i celebrate like the people on this thread.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:14 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

I still dont like him in houston. Bad enough they got harden and westbrook taking 90% of the posessions, but a combination of house eric gordon pj tucker ben mclemore are still going to be there. I dont want to expect a 9 point a couple of stocks line on 3-6 shooting from covington on a nightly basis.

Reminder for your overreaction comment.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Um no overreaction. Its been 1 quarter on first game with no practice no ****. Like i said before i didnt like the idea of him going to houston nor did i celebrate like the people on this thread.

I'm sure he's gonna continue to come off the bench behind the likes of Danuel House.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

I'm sure he's gonna continue to come off the bench behind the likes of Danuel House.

No he wont but your sarcastic reply is irrelevant to my concern which i stated before he was even traded.

20 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

No he wont but your sarcastic reply is irrelevant to my concern which i stated before he was even traded.

Dude take a deep breath and let this guy get acclimated, much like the rest of us to this new micro-ball-70-threes or less offense! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RocketIndian49 said:

Dude take a deep breath and let this guy get acclimated, much like the rest of us to this new micro-ball-70-threes or less offense! 

I own him obviously so do i want my concerns be 1000000% wrong? Of course. I hope he makes me look like an idiot.

Wait so y’all have zero concerns on his chance on offense? Harden/WB/EG usually takes all the shots. I wont question his stocks, hope he maintains it. 

• Like 2

RoCo gonna be a top 40 ROS floor from sheer stocks alone and you can take that to the damn bank. I’m hopeful so I’m gonna sit back, relax and let him ROS 20 his way to winning my league 

• Like 3

Yeah I have zero concerns about RoCo ROS. D'antoni is going to ride him like 35mpg per game and his non-scoring stats will be awesome.  

If he hits 2 threes a game that's good enough for me. 

21 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I hope he makes me look like an idiot.

Looks like you're going to get your wish 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, fabrar said:

Looks like you're going to get your wish 

Cause he just made a 3? Ok. People here are funny.

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

cause he’s looking pretty good in that rockets system and hes been with them for less than 24 hours

Edited by L3onD

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

Dawg you cracked out. He hasn’t practiced once. They need this dude they just traded capela to get his assss do you actually believe he’s gonna be a non factor on offense or are you trolling 

People here need glasses a swear. Yall some clowns. Ive expressed my concerns YESTERDAY not my concerns on 1 quarter of 1st game of no practice. 

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

6 rebounds, 3 steals, 1 block in his first game with a brand new team he hadn't even practiced with. 

Are you trolling right now or being serious? I hope it's the former lmao

• Haha 2

People here need glasses a swear. Yall some clowns. Ive expressed my concerns YESTERDAY not my concerns on 1 quarter of 1st game of no practice. 

Idk bruh you might need glasses to appreciate the damn stocks RoCo gives, and oh look at all the boards coming in too. Chill on the haterade and enjoy the stock legend that is RoCo or drop his a** 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

Dawg fuk your concerns. If you were happy w the production w minny you’ll be fukin estatic w this rockets team. End of story 

A concern i expressed yesterday but idiots want to think im really saying hes trash on the rockets after seeing him play 3 minutes in the first quarter with them like cmon ya must be bored.

Another thing. This is a pretty obvious point w this pre segregation lineup the rockets are running but covis boards are about to jump thru the roof 

• Like 1

Just now, PlayoffP said:

Idk bruh you might need glasses to appreciate the damn stocks RoCo gives, and oh look at all the boards coming in too. Chill on the haterade and enjoy the stock legend that is RoCo or drop his a** 

Owned this guy the last 3 strsight years but 👌

A concern i expressed yesterday but idiots want to think im really saying hes trash on the rockets after seeing him play 3 minutes in the first quarter with them like cmon ya must be bored.

My boy. I’m chilling. I’m trynna make you chill now. You’re basically saying you’re worried bc of harden/Westbrook/egs usage. Take my word for it I promise you he’ll average 15 on 3.5 threes a night w the boards getting better dimes even going up and stocks becoming Jonathan Isaac like. I swear I gotta feeling barring injury were about to get top 15 value

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 2

5 stocks his first game with the team against a solid Lakers offense, damn this is more than I even imagined and I’m loving it 

• Haha 1