pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

Thy Lord has channeled his inner Olajuwon now that he has dawned a Rockets uniform. Thy harvest shall be forever fruitful in the land of Houston.

• Haha 5

I think it's about that time I become an Atheist. Just cringe.

Even in this coldest of winters, whereupon out hearts and souls lie discontent and dreary, the Lord shines his beacon of hope upon us. The summer glow of his celestial light warms our frigid bodies and thaws our iceborne inner self 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

DAWG WHY THE FUK ISNT THIS THREAD ON FIRE. THIS GUY IS ON CRACK. HOLY MOLY WHAT KIND OF STAT LINE IS THIS 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Flamez said:

DAWG WHY THE FUK ISNT THIS THREAD ON FIRE. THIS GUY IS ON CRACK. HOLY MOLY WHAT KIND OF STAT LINE IS THIS 

because this is what we know the lord as 

Edited by ejaggit

Fun fact: this is just the fourth time a player has had 2 threes, 3 steals, and 4 blocks this season. The others to do it are Jrue Holiday, AD, and JJJ. 

In the last five years it has only been done 23 times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I traded him and Ayton for KAT and Jaylen B. Is this the Lord's revenge game against me or am I just dumb as ****?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bigboyish said:

I traded him and Ayton for KAT and Jaylen B. Is this the Lord's revenge game against me or am I just dumb as ****?

Tis both brodie 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This thread brings a ray of sunshine to my cold winter days in Minnesota.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Robert Covington hit just 3-of-11 shots but also connected on two 3-pointers for 12 points, seven rebounds, three assists, three steals and four blocks in 38 minutes of Tuesday's 116-105 win over the Celtics.

Covington's fantasy value comes from his threes, steals and blocks and those assets were on full display tonight. He's blended in really nicely with his new team and should be owned everywhere. The Rockets are basically playing a seven-man rotation, as four players played one minute and Thabo Sefolosha saw just nine minutes. Make sure RoCo's not available in your league.

People, make sure this fantasy monster isn’t a free agent. 

Lord RoCo has reached his highest honor yet. He’s obtained C eligibility after only playing one game at that position. Anything is possible for thy Lord. He can guard any position, for he has the defense of a 1,000 Tony Allens combined into one holy being. Him and Tucker have the rare SF, PF, and C in Yahoo! leagues now. He’ll smite any opposing center that dares to enter his fortress.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

The C tag is appropriate as the Lord is the CENTER of all that is good and holy in the realm of fantasy basketball 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

The Lord is too kind 

Hell yeah let’s go brodie !!  RoCo has kicked it into another gear with Houston. Nothing but good times ahead 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2

Needed blocks, blocks I got

Thank you lord

Edited by S.T.A.T.
  • Haha 1

Thy Lord continues to block the haters on and off the court. Rubio truthers be gone!!!

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

me watching the Lord take a glorious dump on my beloved yet hapless Dubs ...

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Chriss is going to have Covington in his nightmares the next few days. Opposing centers beware of the wrath of thy Lord.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

Chriss is going to have Covington in his nightmares the next few days. Opposing centers beware of the wrath of thy Lord.

Wow, Covington looked phenomenal in this game. Even better that he was doing all of his damage with the starters. Harden definitely looked for him whenever he was doubled and when Covington was open, he found him and made sure to get him the ball. Looking like a great fit on the Rockets, and you know hes gonna do his damage on defense regardless, as hes been showing.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Wow, Covington looked phenomenal in this game. Even better that he was doing all of his damage with the starters. Harden definitely looked for him whenever he was doubled and when Covington was open, he found him and made sure to get him the ball. Looking like a great fit on the Rockets, and you know hes gonna do his damage on defense regardless, as hes been showing.  

Even beyond fantasy, I'm glad to see him finally on a legit squad where his talents can be fully utilized. 

• Like 2