pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Even beyond fantasy, I'm glad to see him finally on a legit squad where his talents can be fully utilized. 

The funny thing is, I think he’d be perfect in Philly rn. He’s exactly what they need. Too bad they traded him for Jimmy who ended up leaving them for nothing. Karma is a real b*tch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Wow, Covington looked phenomenal in this game. Even better that he was doing all of his damage with the starters. Harden definitely looked for him whenever he was doubled and when Covington was open, he found him and made sure to get him the ball. Looking like a great fit on the Rockets, and you know hes gonna do his damage on defense regardless, as hes been showing.  

The fit is so good with Houston it’s scary. Their true small ball lineup is really something to watch. I never thought something like this could work in the NBA but the experiment is working so far. Let’s see how they’ll do against bigger teams in the playoffs once they game plan against them. I can see it going both ways, team will either kill them on the glass or the Rockets will just outshoot opponents from 3, nonetheless it’s pretty revolutionary. Other teams may follow suit if it works. Straight up no center, just thy Lord and Tucker. Fascinating.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Quazza said:

top 15 ROS potential ❤️

potential? how dare you

8 minutes ago, freddo said:

potential? how dare you

giphy.gif

man, he stuffed Gobert's dunk attempts on b2b plays

Thy Lord has accumulated for 11 blocks during this two week fantasy span. That is more than the 4 centers on my roster combined have and that includes Drummond. I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

• Haha 1

Dawg. Imagine this line w a couple more threes. Jizztastic line this is sexyyyyy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It was in this moment where thy Lord made Rudy Gobert question his purpose in life and from thence forth he became Covington’s son.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

It was in this moment where thy Lord made Rudy Gobert question his purpose in life and from thence forth he became Covington’s son.

Wait so does that make him baby Jesus? Sweet Rudy Jesus? 

• Haha 3

Dikembe Covington

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

anyone know how many blocks per game he's averaging since the trade that blessed the masses?

Has be a tad over 3 a game?

This is getting silly lol I was punting blocks until about 2 weeks ago now I’m dominating 

• Like 1

All bless our Lord who will help us BLOCK our opponents from victory, amen 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

This is getting silly lol I was punting blocks until about 2 weeks ago now I’m dominating 

My team had 56 blocks last week 😳. He’s killing it!!

• Haha 1