pyro7

Wendell Carter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Think you made a mistake there. WCJ is a better fantasy player than Lauri and will, in all likelihood, be the first to return of the trio.

An argument can be made for Lauri but that really depends on your team build and needs

Yahoo said WCJ was overly optimistic when he said "I am definitely closer to the 4 week end" in an interview a couple weeks ago. They didnt mean to say he would miss the 6 week timetable altogether.

Dude... the update was on Feb 5th. I dont know what that means other than hes still not ready. I wouldve chosen WCJ over Markk and Bagley all day if it didnt say that. Plus I had TJ Warren on the IR since he missed 3 games and I literally had to pick someone up to put on the IR because I expected TJ to play tonight (which he is). Plus I have KAT, jokic, klove, Gobert, J.allen as my bigs. 

1 minute ago, OKCFan2005 said:

Dude... the update was on Feb 5th. I dont know what that means other than hes still not ready. I wouldve chosen WCJ over Markk and Bagley all day if it didnt say that. Plus I had TJ Warren on the IR since he missed 3 games and I literally had to pick someone up to put on the IR because I expected TJ to play tonight (which he is). Plus I have KAT, jokic, klove, Gobert, J.allen as my bigs. 

Lol he had the interview a couple weeks ago and then the team updated on his status on the 5th. Lol time will tell who is right but I am confident that WCJ will be back comfortably before March. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justaguy said:

Lol he had the interview a couple weeks ago and then the team updated on his status on the 5th. Lol time will tell who is right but I am confident that WCJ will be back comfortably before March. 

Right on man. Hopefully both will be back sooner than later.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Plans to play next Thursday (first game back from the ASB)

Where did you see this?

10 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

Where did you see this?

Front page

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Front page

You just made my day sir.

make my #1 waiver claim and tanking this week's matchup worth it!

Didn't he also say he'd play the next game after injury? The update says he hopes not plans to play without any medical update. He's getting closer to playing though.

Edited by DezedandConfused

Outlook ROS? Seems to be a chance to be a 14 and 10 type with maybe a steal and block, with workable percentages. He's on waivers in our 10-teamer and all reports suggest he's looking to play the first game back on Friday i believe (Oz time). 

56 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Outlook ROS? Seems to be a chance to be a 14 and 10 type with maybe a steal and block, with workable percentages. He's on waivers in our 10-teamer and all reports suggest he's looking to play the first game back on Friday i believe (Oz time). 

I picked him up in my 10 team and hoping for the same stats ROS. I think he could score more while Maark and maybe Otto are still out. good luck to you.

7 hours ago, Hatfieldodger said:

I picked him up in my 10 team and hoping for the same stats ROS. I think he could score more while Maark and maybe Otto are still out. good luck to you.

So what's the consensus for him? BBM has him projected at 11 pts, 9 rbs, 0.8 stl, 1blk, barely any threes, 52% fg 75% ft. They are not projecting him that highly. Playoff schedule for the bulls is bad. Are people expecting more from him or is he a 75-100 guy ROS? 

3 hours ago, cois said:

So what's the consensus for him? BBM has him projected at 11 pts, 9 rbs, 0.8 stl, 1blk, barely any threes, 52% fg 75% ft. They are not projecting him that highly. Playoff schedule for the bulls is bad. Are people expecting more from him or is he a 75-100 guy ROS? 

I'd actually be stoked with these numbers (thought admittedly he's a guy I grabbed off the wire, so guys that drafted him would I assume feel differently )

from a purely selfish standpoint I just moved this guy out of IR to slot JJJ there, so Wendell, I really need you now my guy

It was reported he's been doping 3 on 3 work in practice so he MUST be close..... surely ?

16 minutes ago, Quazza said:

from a purely selfish standpoint I just moved this guy out of IR to slot JJJ there, so Wendell, I really need you now my guy

It was reported he's been doping 3 on 3 work in practice so he MUST be close..... surely ?

2 games next week while most teams have 4. From a purely selfish standpoint, really glad he didn't play today as it'll allow us in this specification situation to add someone early tomorrow for more games 😎

He's close though, for sure. Could return Tuesday, putting my money on Saturday since there's such a big gap between the 2 games to get fully 100% healthwise

Kind of starting to wonder why I added this guy, not because of quality but because of quantity. 3 games in the semifinals and then 3 in the finals, and not just that but 2 of his games in finals week take place on Fri/Sun when 22-28 out of 30 NBA teams are playing.

• Like 1

Yup, exact reason why I didn't grab him or Lauri off waivers or FA.  Had I done so, they would both be a stream spot for me given their middling production this year and weak playoff sched.

Hoping he plays tonight. 

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

Hoping he plays tonight. 

1 hour ago, PascalSiakam said:

He will.

Is tonight THE night ? 

AHAHHAAH common f***ers (Chi)

• Like 1

Ofc N O T

FU BULLS FFFFFF YOOOOU

Wendel's entering week 7 or 8 (4-6 timetable) ... Its just ridiculous !!!!!

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 2