Sign in to follow this  
bgar15

Players You Have the Most Shares Of

Leonard Fournette 

Valdez-Scantlilng

Darwin Thompson (will probably only hold in my keeper league, but want to see him week 1)

OJ Howard, Odell Beckham, JuJu, Christian McCaffrey, Sony Michel, Joe Mixon, Latavius Murray, Justice Hill.

I'm surprised that I have as many shares of Mixon as I do because I was much lower on him early in the draft season than consensus. But he's fallen to me multiple times at the 2/3 turn and I felt I had to pounce based on volume and talent, even though I dislike the overall team situation.

All in on Winston(25 shares) and Godwin(23 shares). Followed by Carson(18 shares) and Breida(16 shares). Better be right about Bucs offense lol

Edited by UcanTry

Lockett

Singletary

Golladay

Winston

Allison

DJ

Edited by dmb3684

in the 350 dollar myfppc drafts i went 3 for 3 on chris carson in round 3 and 3 for 3 for  vance. mcdonald in round 7. also desean jackson like in round 8 or 9 in a lot of drafts. I also own a bunch of darrell henderson and even has a non gurley owner i am not dropping him unless he gets deactivated for weeks at a time like john kelly did last year. 

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Returns said:

100% ownership in all my leagues of the following guys:

Leonard Fournette

Emmanuel Sanders

Devante Parker

Perhaps not the safest strategy going all in on 2 of the most unreliable players in fantasy and a 32 year old wide receiver 8 months removed from a ruptured Achilles.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Perhaps not the safest strategy going all in on 2 of the most unreliable players in fantasy and a 32 year old wide receiver 8 months removed from a ruptured Achilles.

No risk it, no biscuit. 

1) Sanders was like WR8 when he got hurt last year, and they were running reverses with him in the preseason, he's healthy and has a QB who can sling it while going around the same round as Mohammed Sanu. 

1) Parker is the number 1 on a team with Fitzmagic, that should be behind in every game with few other passing weapons, and going after Round 15. 

3) Fournette, if healthy, should lead the league in touches without any real competition behind him while worthless timeshare pukes like Damien Williams were taken ahead of him all summer.  

Each guy has a chance to drastically outperform his ADP.  My kind of guys.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The_Truth_Returns said:

No risk it, no biscuit. 

1) Sanders was like WR8 when he got hurt last year, and they were running reverses with him in the preseason, he's healthy and has a QB who can sling it while going around the same round as Mohammed Sanu. 

1) Parker is the number 1 on a team with Fitzmagic, that should be behind in every game with few other passing weapons, and going after Round 15. 

3) Fournette, if healthy, should lead the league in touches without any real competition behind him while worthless timeshare pukes like Damien Williams were taken ahead of him all summer.  

Each guy has a chance to drastically outperform his ADP.  My kind of guys.

I actually like all 3 relative to their ADPs, I just prefer to diversify my fantasy investments, especially when talking about higher risk players like the ones you mentioned.

1 hour ago, UcanTry said:

All in on Winston(25 shares) and Godwin(23 shares). Followed by Carson(18 shares) and Breida(16 shares). Better be right about Bucs offense lol

the hell?

16 minutes ago, FeastMode said:

the hell?

Yeah got a little carries away this year with trying different platforms and setups

47 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Yeah got a little carries away this year with trying different platforms and setups

Any more than 3 leagues and I feel like I can’t keep up. 2 is ideal.  I’m probably in the minority on that around here.  But more power to you.

• Like 1

D Monty- as a big college football fan, I always felt he was a special football player

Breida -ADP in the 120-150 range and I expect him to have 60% of the carries by Week 3 if he stays healthy

Cook- I'm just all about the talent and he has fallen to the 3rd in both of my redrafts

E Sanders- I get the achilles concerns, but he is consistently a top 20 WR and you can get him as the 50th WR off the board, well worth the risk

11 hours ago, UcanTry said:

25 leagues can’t be fun. 

12 hours ago, UcanTry said:

Damn son, you're in a lot of drafts. I'm very high on Winston too.  He has a lot of mouths to feed - Howard, Evans, Godard. In saying that I worry about his turnovers. In my draft, I had Rodgersas my starter and Winston was on the board late but I ended up taking Lamar Jackson as my backup. I feel he has a higher ceiling. 

Redraft

QB: Wentz, Big Ben

RB: James Conner, Sony Michel, Damien Harris, Tevin Coleman, Matt Breida, Justice Hill

WR: Davante Adams, Geronimo Allison, KeKe Coutee

TE: Hunter Henry

2 hours ago, poofinger said:

25 leagues can’t be fun. 

Well i always do some cheap ones to see how things are going for mocks. Just to be prepared for my bigger leagues. 

It or not as bad as everything thinks cause they’re are platforms were you can manage all leagues with one log in. 

Edited by UcanTry

I am in the “wait for QB” group. So I went all in with:

QB: Trubisky 

I think he will have a huge year (more like HOPE). Got him on all the important and personal leagues this year. 

Leggoooooo