Sign in to follow this  
bgar15

Players You Have the Most Shares Of

Only in two leagues - one dynasty, one redraft - but have Watson, Guice, Kupp, HHenry in both of them.

QB: Carson Wentz, Patrick Mahomes

RB: Devonta Freeman, David Montgomery, James Conner, Justice Hill, Matt Breida

WR: Kenny Golladay, AJ Green, Curtis Samuel

TE: TJ Hockenson

K: Kaimi Fairbairn

On 9/3/2019 at 1:18 PM, GriffeySwag said:

Across 6 leagues:

QB:

Mahomes x 2

Winston x 2 

Murray x 2

Lamar x 2

WR:

Gallup x 4

Sutton x 2

Cooper x 2

J. Brown x 2

RB:

L. Murray x 3

Zeke x 3

Saquon x 2

Fantasy is 100% luck they said.

1 hour ago, GriffeySwag said:

Fantasy is 100% luck they said.

I’m confused, was that meant to be a chest thumping brag because you drafted Lamar in 2/8 leagues?

11 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I’m confused, was that meant to be a chest thumping brag because you drafted Lamar in 2/8 leagues?

Yeah you seem to be, since the post didn't say 8 leagues.

1 minute ago, GriffeySwag said:

my bad didn’t see that part. Bravo you are amazing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You can see all the details in my signature, but the highlights are

3/3 Leonard Fournette
2/3 Lamar Jackson
2/3 Hunter Henry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GriffeySwag said:

Swap in 6 for 8 and I think his post is valid.  Way to dig up a months old thread to pat yourself on the back. 👏🏻

On 9/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, GriffeySwag said:

Across 6 leagues:

QB:

Mahomes x 2

Goff x 2

Winston x 2 

Murray x 2

Lamar x 2

WR:

AJ Green x 4

Gallup x 4

JuJu x 2

Sutton x 2

Dede x 2

Cooper x 2

J. Brown x 2

RB:

L. Murray x 3

Zeke x 3

Saquon x 2

J. Jackson x 2

TE: 

OJ x 3

I also like how you deleted the OJ Howard, Goff, AJ Green, JuJu, DeDe & Justin Jackson before you made your brag post. 🤡 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I also like how you deleted the OJ Howard, Goff, AJ Green, JuJu, DeDe & Justin Jackson before you made your brag post. 🤡 

Still a really good hit rate. Juju was bad luck. OJ and Dede were the only two busts that cost any real draft capital. Next

Just now, GriffeySwag said:

Still a really good hit rate. Juju was bad luck. OJ and Dede were the only two busts that cost any real draft capital. Next

Wasn’t saying you drafted poorly, just saying you’re a clown for editing your post to make yourself sound like some draft guru, then bragging about it.

The Definition of Fake News.

• Like 1

Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

Wasn’t saying you drafted poorly, just saying you’re a clown for editing your post to make yourself sound like some draft guru, then bragging about it.

The Definition of Fake News.

Show me a draft guru that hits on 100% of their picks.

And does that take away from my point if I only posted my hits? My point is fantasy isn't 100% luck like many posters on here (you included judging from your posts) claim.

2 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

And does that take away from my point if I only posted my hits? My point is fantasy isn't 100% luck like many posters on here (you included judging from your posts) claim.

Fantasy isn’t luck... It’s mostly skill IMO. But that’s not the conversation we are having.

We are having a conversation about you editing your post from 2 and half months ago to make it look like you have more skill than you actually do.

Btw, your RBs suck. Zeke has been average, Saquon is a bust, and LM gave you two good games if you didn’t drop him first.  And I’m sure you had fun with the TE position this year after drafting OJ all over the place.

So next time you wanna dig up an old thread and brag, maybe tell the whole story.

4 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

My point is fantasy isn't 100% luck like many posters on here (you included judging from your posts) claim.

Dude.

Get real.  If someone really believed that fantasy football was 100% luck, how on Earth would they have found themselves:

1.) On Rotoworld.com

2.) In the forum section.

3.) Looking for opinions from internet randos.

No one is claiming "100% luck" here.  Just as I assume (hopefully) no one would say "100% skill."  It's a debate of degrees.

• Thanks 1

Ingram x3

Adams x3

Lamar x2

Odell x2

Also liked Kupp a lot this year and he’s the only player I wanted but got no shares.

4 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Fantasy isn’t luck... It’s mostly skill IMO. But that’s not the conversation we are having.

We are having a conversation about you editing your post from 2 and half months ago to make it look like you have more skill than you actually do.

Btw, your RBs suck. Zeke has been average, Saquon is a bust, and LM gave you two good games if you didn’t drop him first.  And I’m sure you had fun with the TE position this year after drafting OJ all over the place.

So next time you wanna dig up an old thread and brag, maybe tell the whole story.

Well, that's the discussion I was trying to create, although admittedly, it was done in a self-congratulatory fashion. Glad we're in agreement that it's mostly skill.

You seem to be oddly rustled by my post though, likely insecurity stemming from the fact that you're an inferior fantasy player to me. It's ok.

And keep in mind, this was just a thread about "players you have the most shares of".....so Zeke and Saquon aren't my only RB's lol.

I also have CMC, Cook, Fournette, Bell, Jacobs, Aaron Jones etc. on some of these teams as well lol. But ok, my RB's suck since I only have multiple shares of Zeke and Saquon.

And OJ was a blessing. Forced me to hedge my bets with Waller in one league, and stashed Hunter Henry in the rest of them.

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Dude.

Get real.  If someone really believed that fantasy football was 100% luck, how on Earth would they have found themselves:

1.) On Rotoworld.com

2.) In the forum section.

3.) Looking for opinions from internet randos.

No one is claiming "100% luck" here.  Just as I assume (hopefully) no one would say "100% skill."  It's a debate of degrees.

See for yourself.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

If you wanted to jerk off, you simply could've closed the bedroom door.  Why you felt more comfortable doing so here, I have no idea.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, GriffeySwag said:

You seem to be oddly rustled by my post though, likely insecurity stemming from the fact that you're an inferior fantasy player to me. It's ok.

Haha. This f’in clown. 😂 🤡

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Image result for i am so smart i am so smart"

Another person mad that my amazon cart is filled to the brim as I wait on my payouts, while you blame your 5-7 record on being unlucky.

• Haha 1

At this stage - 8 Leagues:

Lamar Jackson X3

Mark Ingram X3

Austin Ekeler X3

David Montgomery X3 (YUCK)

Miles Sanders X4

James White X3

Bo Scarborough X3

Davante Adams X3

Devante Parker X3