Sign in to follow this  
bgar15

Players You Have the Most Shares Of

5 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Another person mad that my amazon cart is filled to the brim as I wait on my payouts, while you blame your 5-7 record on being unlucky.

Here kid, have a T-Shirt.

Image result for fantasy football god

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Another person mad that my amazon cart is filled to the brim as I wait on my payouts, while you blame your 5-7 record on being unlucky.

Haha naw, I’m good... already locked up byes in both my main leagues and still alive in my Survivor Pool.

I just don’t feel the need to alter facts in order to gain the approval of the online forum.  

You probably have mirrors above your bed and drive a jacked-up truck with a Calvin pissing sticker in the back window, don’t you?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Your "amazon cart?"

What an oddly specific way of puffing yourself up.

You could have just said your wallet like a normal egomaniac.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Here kid, have a T-Shirt.

Image result for fantasy football god

This is over the top, even for me. My yahoo trophy case and diamond status does all the talking for me.

12 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Haha naw, I’m good... already locked up byes in both my main leagues and still alive in my Survivor Pool.

I just don’t feel the need to alter facts in order to gain the approval of the online forum.  

You probably have mirrors above your bed and drive a jacked-up truck with a Calvin pissing sticker in the back window, don’t you?

I'ma need to see receipts because your posts just ooze insecurity. I really hope you are doing well though. More evidence for posters to see that there's more to this game than just luck.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:04 PM, JSA2422 said:

QB: Wentz, Jackson

RB: Fournette, Montgomery

WR: Lockett, Samuel, Sanders, Dorsett 

TE: only overlap is on late rounders - Mark Andrews, Delanie Walker 

since we're doing this ... 

I have Jackson in 5/6....the 1 league I went Watson and Jackson then traded Jackson for .... Barkley (while hurt) and Landry when I could have gotten more with Watson 🤡 .

I had Monty in 6/6... 🤡

and the only reason I'm locked in a few leagues is because of "the GOD win" slipping to me at the end of the 4th. 

• Like 1

Barkley, Beckham, David Johnson, Julio, Cam, Damien Williams, Dolphins DST, AJ Green, Gordon, Gostkowski, Gurley in all leagues, Kalen Ballage

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, edREED said:

Barkley, Beckham, David Johnson, Julio, Cam, Damien Williams, Dolphins DST, AJ Green, Gordon, Gostkowski, Gurley in all leagues, Kalen Ballage

.. do you have the same exact team in every league..?

• Haha 1

This may shock some of you regulars to his thread, but I have some shares of Nick Chubb.  🤣

I got a lot of Mike Evans after the doughnut game, though not as many as I might have liked.

I did the Foles/Brissett QB combo after trading away some QBs, I can't say I've been thrilled but the jury's still out ROS.

20 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

This may shock some of you regulars to his thread, but I have some shares of Nick Chubb.  🤣

I got a lot of Mike Evans after the doughnut game, though not as many as I might have liked.

I did the Foles/Brissett QB combo after trading away some QBs, I can't say I've been thrilled but the jury's still out ROS.

I know deep down you're a Chubby.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

This is over the top, even for me. My yahoo trophy case and diamond status does all the talking for me.

I'ma need to see receipts because your posts just ooze insecurity. I really hope you are doing well though. More evidence for posters to see that there's more to this game than just luck.

Maybe now you'll just go away.

Edited by SkinsChargersFan
PII

2 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I'd delete that since it has your full name. But 👏 

1 hour ago, GriffeySwag said:

My cart is empty...bone dry...nothing in there....because I already got cash homie...I spend how I like, on what I like, and when I want it.  I have one 5-7 record but I ain't no broke a** waiting for my FFB payday to get what I want.  

....."if I get the highest total points scored for the year then I can add that mini drone to my cart." haaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Since we're among friends...

image.png.5f9b48f492369bef2d0f44519a3df9a6.png

I'm looking forward to filling my Target cart with my Fantasy Football winnings!  LOL.

Edited by JE7HorseGod
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

I know deep down you're a Chubby.

My cup runneth over with Chubb love.

1 minute ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I'm looking forward to filling my Target cart with my Fantasy Football winnings!  LOL.

Solid.  Can you edit my image out of your reply?  I marked out my last name on the first screenshot, but it was too large, and forgot to do it on the second.  Our ego-maniacal friend kindly pointed it out.

• Like 1

Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

x2

Yahoo Fantasy Record.JPG

Oddly absent is your yahoo rating and level. This is the equivalent of a chubby chick only showing headshots on her profile. Don't myspace angle us bro.

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

-15. You peaked too soon. Hopefully your leagues offer something for winning the consolation bracket.

2 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Oddly absent is your yahoo rating and level. This is the equivalent of a chubby chick only showing headshots on her profile. Don't myspace angle us bro.

-15. You peaked too soon. Hopefully your leagues offer something for winning the consolation bracket.

Dude.. we get it. You love trolling, but it's almost Thanksgiving, so how bout you ease up on the blind hate a little bit? Besides, shouldn't you be in 9th grade Algebra right about now? Get off your phone!

2 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Hey genius, you can tell from the circle around my Avatar that I'm Platinum... Only been on Yahoo for 7 seasons. If I win another 'Ship this year I'll be Diamond.

Just now, GriffeySwag said:

Haha I don't play for annual leagues for money.  I play because I enjoy the company of the people I play with and I like football.

Feel free to tell me about your Amazon purchases though I'm sure others will find them fascinating.

3 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Hey genius, you can tell from the circle around my Avatar that I'm Platinum... Only been on Yahoo for 7 seasons. If I win another 'Ship this year I'll be Diamond.

It's less fulfilling that you might imagine, LOL.

They don't throw you a party or nuthin!

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

It's less fulfilling that you might imagine, LOL.

They don't throw you a party or nuthin!

Damn, well what the hell am I doing all this work for?  Amazon purchases and Target gift cards don't cut it for me.

• Haha 1

Just now, MSkibisky said:

Dude.. we get it. You love trolling, but it's almost Thanksgiving, so how bout you ease up on the blind hate a little bit? Besides, shouldn't you be in 9th grade Algebra right about now? Get off your phone!

I just pointed out to another guy that he posted his full name in one of his images where he tried to flex on us.

I'm not a monster. But yes, it's time to get on with my day. Cheers.

2 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

l'm colorblind, the only color I recognize is green 🤑

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Haha I don't play for annual leagues for money.  I play because I enjoy the company of the people I play with and I like football.

Feel free to tell me about your Amazon purchases though I'm sure others will find them fascinating.

That's fair. And will do. Bookmarked for January.