Sign in to follow this  
jnormy

Dynasty: Ayton or Mitchell? Will help you too

Who would you rather have in a 16-team, H2H, 9-cat dynasty league: Deandre Ayton or Donovan Mitchell?

I have a pretty sick team, won 2 straight chips and got upset in playoffs last year. Here's my current roster: Giannis, Embiid, Jrue, Gobert, Conley, Lowry, Horford, Dedmon, Teague, Batum, Gay, and Bojan Bog. Guy offered my Ayton for Mitchell straight up. I've got plenty of stud PGs, and with Conley and Bogs both being traded to Utah I now have 4 Jazz players. 

Even thought I'm a big Mitchell fan, I like Ayton a lot too so I'm thinking of accepting and adding another stud center. Should I do it, or just keep Donovan? Opinions would be appreciated, thanks!

I traded my Mitchell for Ayton late last season in dynasty but I think they are pretty even in terms of value with the edge given to Ayton. Probably makes more sense to have Mitchell in your team though.

Mitchell for me, although it's close. What seals it for me is Mitchell is an offensive and defensive star, while Ayton is only great on offense. I do like Ayton better than other young bigs like Collins and Siakam, but I love Spyda's future.