jay14bay

Buddy Hield 2019-2020 Outlook

31 minutes ago, 80version said:

I believe his comments to the media can be translated simply as, "If the Kings want me to stay they're gonna have to grossly overpay me because I'd rather play elsewhere." 

also, if they don't pay me I'll play my a** off and make the regret not offering me more money before I hit the FA market

1 hour ago, 80version said:

I believe his comments to the media can be translated simply as, "If the Kings want me to stay they're gonna have to grossly overpay me because I'd rather play elsewhere." 

"If Bumass Harrison Barnes is getting a tonne of money, I deserve a lot more" 

• Like 1

Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield has agreed to a four-year, $94M contract extension with bonuses that could reach $106M, league sources tell ESPN.

Per woj

Wow. You just know he's going to PLAY to reach those incentives. We might be looking at a Beal-esque jump here, folks. He's going to work his socks off.

11 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Wow. You just know he's going to PLAY to reach those incentives. We might be looking at a Beal-esque jump here, folks. He's going to work his socks off.

Damn! I'm excited I grabbed him in the 4th round. He'll definitely be motivated to reach for those bonuses.

not worrying one bit. 2nd game of a back to back facing the tough Jazz defense. The breaks having a player on a bad team.haha

• Like 1

What is wrong with Buddy?????!!!!? I traded McCollum for him too.

sac looks so bad. unwatchable. den wasn't much better tonight. better days ahead. think he broke out of a 0-18 slump in the 2nd half and made a three and another one that got waved off. 

Edited by colepenhagen

kings need to add some $$$ to his contract. lol

How yall feeling about his ceiling this season?  He's rebounded from some of those horrible games he had earlier on, but I still don't think he's playing amazing either (still not really doing much outside of 3's and points, and has had a fair amount of turnovers and poor shooting nights).

Fair to assume he'll probably end the season with an almost identical season to the one he had last year?

Disappointment so far.He really doesn't do much other then jacking up tons of 3s.

First huge game of the season

• Like 3