jay14bay

Buddy Hield 2019-2020 Outlook

He’s been so underwhelming. The shooting has been really bad. I could be wrong but he felt so much more efficient last year.

What the actual F*** is wrong with this guy. His shooting has been so inconsistent. it's already been > 1 month into the season. Hard to believe he averaged .458 last season. Trash.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:11 AM, BrickWalled said:

He was good in the first half but couldn't do anything in the second.

Of the season?

12 minutes ago, roclaren1 said:

What the actual F*** is wrong with this guy. His shooting has been so inconsistent. it's already been > 1 month into the season. Hard to believe he averaged .458 last season. Trash.

Shooters sometimes go on cold stretches. 

I’m usually super confident in my players but I was flat out wrong thinking this kid could be a top 40 player this year 

• Like 1

Salvaged the line at the end w a swipe and a couple back to back threes but this dude really needs fox back to be better. He’s just not a great pull up and shoot from 30 and make type of guy, needs to catch the ball in rhythm and have plays set up for him. 

Now we go to overtime

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1

Yea kind of disappointed with him this season. TBF didn’t really know what to expect anyways but thought he’d be much better. I’m trying to trade him for Jrue at the moment 🤞🏽

6 minutes ago, Josizzle24 said:

Yea kind of disappointed with him this season. TBF didn’t really know what to expect anyways but thought he’d be much better. I’m trying to trade him for Jrue at the moment 🤞🏽

In what universe would anyone trade Jrue for Buddy? That's a horrible offer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

In what universe would anyone trade Jrue for Buddy? That's a horrible offer

I threw Clarke in there too actually but we’ll see. They’re at bottom of the league anyways so I’m trying to see if they bite lol

• Haha 1

Fantastic line tonight tbh, the stocks are greeat and besides the fg% cannot really complain about anything else. I mean his counting stats are there and seems to be getting better on defence, so when the FG% comes back up to 44% he is going to be a stud averaging 23pts, 5rbds, 3assts, a steal and half a block with 3.5 threes. People are worried that fox will take stats away from him, but fox will be able to get him easier looks and set him up for a big season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Josizzle24 said:

I threw Clarke in there too actually but we’ll see. They’re at bottom of the league anyways so I’m trying to see if they bite lol

I would trash you in the league chat for that pathetic sh*thouse offer and laugh at your assumption that a person might even consider it. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 80version said:

I would trash you in the league chat for that pathetic sh*thouse offer and laugh at your assumption that a person might even consider it. 

Lol chill brotha. Not everyone is in super competitive leagues like me and you. Let him be 

26 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Fantastic line tonight tbh, the stocks are greeat and besides the fg% cannot really complain about anything else. I mean his counting stats are there and seems to be getting better on defence, so when the FG% comes back up to 44% he is going to be a stud averaging 23pts, 5rbds, 3assts, a steal and half a block with 3.5 threes. People are worried that fox will take stats away from him, but fox will be able to get him easier looks and set him up for a big season.

I'm waiting for fox to come back. He would open up Buddy's game so much. There is absolutely no drive and kicking in this team. Corner 3s almost dont exist without fox

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 80version said:

Lol