jay14bay

Buddy Hield 2019-2020 Outlook

He was literally playing like an All Star/All NBA team guy for 3 weeks in a row...until Fox returned 😑

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Chill the f--- out guys, he was bound to have a cold streak soon. He wont be this bad (my 100% guarantee) but he wont be playing like before. Expect something around 19, 4, 2 with 3 threes for the rest of year as long as fox is healthy and out of hields hands. He is too good of a shooter not to shoot 43% on the year. If you are worried wait until he drops 30 in another 3 straight and then sell high, but last year with fox he was a fantastic player averaging 20, 5 and 2.5. The emergence of Bagley should cut into his points a bit but not too much but if he can keep averaging over 3 threes and around 19 points, with decent enough peripherals, he should maintain fantastic value.

• Like 3

Can anyone suggest who I can get for this guy on a trade? I couldve really gone better on my 3rd round pick. I will remember this next year. 

15 minutes ago, Jsmoove said:

Can anyone suggest who I can get for this guy on a trade? I couldve really gone better on my 3rd round pick. I will remember this next year. 

DeRozan. Khris Middleton. Maybe Tobias Harris.

At least he is getting his looks, and isnt taking that much of a hit in attempts with Fox and Bagley back. The shot will come.....just gotta ride this cold spell out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justaguy said:

At least he is getting his looks, and isnt taking that much of a hit in attempts with Fox and Bagley back. The shot will come.....just gotta ride this cold spell out

Man its a disaster... I expected him to carry my team in 3's 

• Like 2

Whose starting our boy today? Im scared as hell to start him, my precious tumbling fg at stake....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

48% on catch and shoot 3s his past 2 yrs. 38.4% this year. Past 15 games the issue has been pull up 3's 28% on those that stretch 

Wouldnt stress Buddy's slump too much. He'll bounce back 

I don't doubt that either but u plugging him tonight?

• Like 1

Well him dame and donovan already tanked my fg on monday so I have no problem playing him in hope that he pops off. If it was a tight fg battle I probably wouldnt activate. 

• Thanks 1

I made an account just to say this: f--- Buddy Hield.

I regret drafting this bum at #4 so much. He'll play get out of his slump and play better but it still won't make up for the fact that he's singlehandedly losing me FG% for weeks on end.

Gonna trade him ASAP. f--- this bum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5