jay14bay

Buddy Hield 2019-2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He’s just resting 

He was cleared by the docs, don't need input from some waste man who knows nothing. I trust their advice over yours.

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol what chemistry they’ve lost game after game and Buddy is one of the worst defenders in the nba. This move was a long time coming

They had chemistry last year. Very competitive team. Situation looked promising. Then Luke arrived and wrecked everything. This is damage control for a disaster he created

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, justaguy said:

They had chemistry last year. Very competitive team. Situation looked promising. Then Luke arrived and wrecked everything. This is damage control for a disaster he created

They paid the wrong guy imo, now they're gonna lose Bog.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Yeah, chemistry looked good last season. Expectations were high this season. Then their play style completely changed. With Fox as their PG, they should not be ranked 28th in pace. Luke should've made adjustments for that. Don't like his passive aggressive comments towards his team in the media either.

Also, it doesn't help that they've yet to have a consistent group of guys healthy for them, so we can't put all the blame on the coach, but he could probably do better than their record.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

They paid the wrong guy imo, now they're gonna lose Bog.

They also paid HB 4 years/94M lmao,it's more hurt than buddy contract

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, kane said:

They also paid HB 4 years/94M lmao,it's more hurt than buddy contract

Dont also forget Dedmons contract and is barely playing lol

• Like 1

Didnt watch the game. Put up a solid line but only got 23 minutes- anything to worry about here? 

He would have played more if the game was tight. I would say maybe 26-28 minutes. He should be around 26-30 minutes going forward off the bench.

23 hours ago, justaguy said:

Didnt watch the game. Put up a solid line but only got 23 minutes- anything to worry about here? 

Yes, absolutely a worry. Strong shooting propped up his value this game but if he's playing 27ish minutes while coming off the bench, that is about 75% of his season average; so I expect he has about 75% of his previous value for the remainder of the season. Not great. 

The Kings are so bad that I do not think there is a usage boost due to coming off the bench either. 

Some players do play better off the bench. Buddy used to be that kind of a player. Now it could be different though as he has used to being a starter and has somewhat inflated ego.

Hmm....maybe coming off the bench is better for Hield

He's making impossible shots.. Ryan Saunders is a dumb coach. He shouldn't have benched his starters with 2 minutes left on a 12 point lead which was slowly going down because of Hield.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose

Wow, that was an insane 4th quarter. What a comeback. Hield with the ridiculous 3s, then Fox with the intentional FT miss to rebound his own miss for a layup to tie it up.

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Of course this 🐴 face mofo has a career game the week I’m facing him lol fcuk off

Hey thats my Buddy your squawking about!

BUDDY LOVE!

I trade him in and he immediately starts to produce! My boy!

1 hour ago, kane said:

Hmm....maybe coming off the bench is better for Hield

Ima telling ya all this. He used to be the BEST with Lou Will back in the day... It is in his BLOOD for sure, coming off the bench and bombing away.

Roto Blurb for Buddy tonight:

Only one other player in the last 20 years has scored 20 points or more on perfect shooting from the field in the fourth quarter of a comeback win after his team trailed by 25 points.

When you want to make the news more interesting.

On a side note, it's really impressive that writers are able to find these super random bits of information.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 2:30 AM, JormaJormala said:

Some players do play better off the bench. Buddy used to be that kind of a player. Now it could be different though as he has used to being a starter and has somewhat inflated ego.

No. Owned him 2 years ago he sucks off bench and is way better statistically as a starter.

• Thanks 1