jay14bay

Buddy Hield 2019-2020 Outlook

hit the game winner 3 to beat booker and win the Three-Point Contest,lol

15 minutes ago, fachowski said:

This dude needs to get on the rockets

he dont play d. from a winning basketball perspective that would be horrible. covington and house atleast play d.

28 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

he dont play d. from a winning basketball perspective that would be horrible. covington and house atleast play d.

He doesn't need to play D for them. he can just help boxing out. Eric Gordon's done there anyway

Edited by fachowski

On 2/16/2020 at 10:57 AM, fachowski said:

This dude needs to get on the rockets

Sure.  Just call up Divac and offer him some gluten free bread for his leading scorer. 

1 hour ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Sure.  Just call up Divac and offer him some gluten free bread for his leading scorer. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he took that deal tbh

• Haha 1

I’m probably being petty. So post game interview H.Barnes says “Buddy stepped up” among other things. So im like, wtf you mean “Buddy stepped up” dumbass, isn’t this what he does?? if anybody is having a better season between the two it’s definitely Hield. Plus he actually won the game from his FTs - something Fox should’ve done himself (4 attempts at least) but he bricked ‘em. 

Barnes talkin like he puts up 30 on a regular, F outta here Barnes. Irrelevant homeless lookin a**. He had a nice scoring game sure to go with efficiency but that’s few and far between so if anybody stepped up, that’s you Barnes. Not the other way around.

B.Hield

28min 5/12FGM 2/6 3PTM 8/8 FTs

20/3/4/3

H.Barnes 38min 11/17FGM 7/11 3PTM 3/4 FTs

32/1/1/1

edit: I realized that I should’ve posted this in the rant thread. Oops. 

Edited by Obliviate

43 minutes ago, ahtech said:

When you wake up and he only played 15 mins

Yeap. I'm quite disappointed in how they're using him honestly.. Hardly any plays called for him and he's almost forced to create his own shot this game. 

Sac won, which is no mean feat over the Clippers, but under 16 minutes for a talented scorer like Buddy....what happened here? 

2 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Sac won, which is no mean feat over the Clippers, but under 16 minutes for a talented scorer like Buddy....what happened here? 

maybe BB8 and bazemore play great in this match

6 hours ago, Obliviate said:

Yeap. I'm quite disappointed in how they're using him honestly.. Hardly any plays called for him and he's almost forced to create his own shot this game. 

The disrespect. 

• Like 1

I think we are all disappointed and understand what kind of number Buddy can put up. Buddy shot poorly today and if you watched the game, he wasn't really in the rhythm and missed some wide-open shots that he usually makes. Also, Bazemore has been stepping up big time the last 2 games post all-star break. 

Luke expect him to be the sixth man that gives the team some firepower off the bench. This means if he shoots poorly, he won't get the leash that he did as a starter where he could shoot his way out, he will just get benched. But I think more importantly is this fact- ever since Buddy moved to the bench that started on 1/24, the Kings have won 8 games and lost 4.

Expect Buddy to be hot or have limited minutes. Not everyone can be Vinnie the Microwave Johnson. 

I did not watch the first half, but now he is not hitting anything and is playing on his own.

...And because he is frigging Buddy Hield he just microwaved it. They are playing extra small after Philly went small and it is working for them. That might not last if Philly brings Horford back.

Bazemore is the culprit here as he is competing Buddy for that other wing spot alongside Bogdanovic.

Yeah Walton....might actually be an idea to play your premier scorer a bit more than a handful of minutes rather than the journeymen types like Bazemore et al. That way your side might not fall almost 20 down and Buddy might keep you in the game a bit earlier!!

13 hours ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Yeah Walton....might actually be an idea to play your premier scorer a bit more than a handful of minutes rather than the journeymen types like Bazemore et al. That way your side might not fall almost 20 down and Buddy might keep you in the game a bit earlier!!

Honestly, the way Walton's handling things is pretty poor. It was proven in LA and it's still showing here in SAC. You dont give a guy 94mil to play 23-25 min..

• Like 1