Sign in to follow this  
firsttimer

Thoughts on my draft

1 PPR 1qb 2rb 3wr 1rb/wr/te 1te 

I had 9th pick in 12 team draft (1 keeper after 3rd)

Rounds:

1 Dalvin Cook

2 Leonard Fornette

3 Brandon Cooks

4 Jarvis Landry

5 Will Fuller

6 Tarik Cohen

7 Dante Pettis

8 Aaron Jones (keeper)

9 Golden Tate

10 Anthony Miller

11 Mark Andrews

12 Jerrick McKinnon 

13 Lamar Jackson

14 denver

15 Fairborn (k)

16 TJ Hockenson

Projected week 1 starters:
QB Lamar Jackson Bal
RB Dalvin Cook Min
RB Leonard Fornette Jax
WR Brandon Cooks Rams
WR Jarvis Landry Cleve
WR Will Fuller Hou
TE Mark Andrews Bal
Flex Aaron Jones GB
K Fairborne Hou
Def Denver

Edited by firsttimer

3 minutes ago, firsttimer said:

1 PPR 1qb 2rb 3wr 1rb/wr/te 1te 

I had 9th pick in 12 team draft (1 keeper after 3rd)

Rounds:

1 Dalvin Cook

2 Leonard Fornette

3 Brandon Cooks

4 Jarvis Landry

5 Will Fuller

6 Tarik Cohen

7 Dante Pettis

8 Aaron Jones (keeper)

9 Golden Tate

10 Anthony Miller

11 Mark Andrews

12 Jerrick McKinnon 

13 Lamar Jackson

14 denver

15 Fairborn (k)

16 TJ Hockenson

Projected week 1 starters:
QB Lamar Jackson Bal
RB Dalvin Cook Min
RB Leonard Fornette Jax
WR Brandon Cooks Rams
WR Jarvis Landry Cleve
WR Will Fuller Hou
TE Mark Andrews Bal
Flex Aaron Jones GB
K Fairborne Hou
Def Denver

Being a Raven fan I do have high hopes for Lamar Jackson and Mark Andrews, but realistically going with them each week could be tough against tough defenses. I do really like your RB's and WR's and Flex.

Delvin with the 1st pick is a reach.. Cook in the 3rd is stretch. Doesn't look good   sorry to say. Hope I am wrong 

21 minutes ago, jimymash said:

Delvin with the 1st pick is a reach.. Cook in the 3rd is stretch. Doesn't look good   sorry to say. Hope I am wrong 

I did reach a bit for Dalvin at 9, but I wanted two rbs to start off with who aren’t in any type of time share. It’s a keeper league, so Brandon Cooks was right around his ADP when you factor in all the keepers from last yr (Mahomes, Chubb, JuJu, and a few others that were rated above Cooks). I needed to go wrs after going Cook/Fournette and having AJones as a keeper in the 8th as my flex. I think my biggest question mark will be Lamar Jackson. Dude has so much upside but he’s going to have to keep Ds somewhat honest with his passes. Wanted him over the Brady/Rivers crowd

Bell or Gurley or Conner wasnt there?  All 3 of them were there in my draft. 12 team ppr. 

If cook gets injured like every other year.  .. cooks in 3rd is ok with the keeps.  I do love Jones as your keeper 

18 minutes ago, jimymash said:

Bell or Gurley or Conner wasnt there?  All 3 of them were there in my draft. 12 team ppr. 

If cook gets injured like every other year.  .. cooks in 3rd is ok with the keeps.  I do love Jones as your keeper 

Bell was gone, I like Cook more than Conner (though Cook seems more injury prone). Too many question marks with Gurley right now; not sure what type of work he’ll get. I do kind of regret not taking Davonte Adams first; but I was bullish in really wanting 2 rbs to start with. I hate having starting rbs in time shares/not playing 3rd downs, etc... Cook is a really good receiver out of the backfield, I hope Fornette gets ample opportunities to catch it this year

10 minutes ago, firsttimer said:

Bell was gone, I like Cook more than Conner (though Cook seems more injury prone). Too many question marks with Gurley right now; not sure what type of work he’ll get. I do kind of regret not taking Davonte Adams first; but I was bullish in really wanting 2 rbs to start with. I hate having starting rbs in time shares/not playing 3rd downs, etc... Cook is a really good receiver out of the backfield, I hope Fornette gets ample opportunities to catch it this year

I would have went with Adams..  

I hope I am wrong.  

Here is my draft.  That happened tonight 

I like Fournette this year at his ADP. I've seen Cook going earlier every draft just not buying he is worth a 1st round pick with his injury history. Landry is great in PPR most yeara but not this one with all the mouths to feed and I love Fuller but we all know he can't stay healthy for long. I have a feeling you will be hurting for WRs