I picked 12th. 

Qb.  Mayfield  trubisky 

Rb  Conner, Bell, Freeman, Justin Jackson, Tony Pollard 

Wr. Ty Hilton, Ridley, Kirk, Allison, Coutee

Te. Howard and Hockenson

D. Rams. 

K. Greg the leg 

How did I do?

Looks really good in a 12 teamer. In a redraft, I am not sure Hockenson is worth a spot though. I would cut him for another WR lottery ticket because I see that position as your only weakness, despite having some quality young guys with upside. Not the biggest fan of Bell or Freeman but with their talent, one of them at a minimum should fulfill their ADP at least. I see it as a top 4 team with definite league winning potential

Help?

Your team has potential to be solid, but a couple guys scare me.  I am not convinced that Ridley is going to be quite as big of a threat as he was last year.  Also, despite how good Bell can be, I feel like the offense surrounding him with the Jets is a lot more questionable than the Steelers.  While he will see a lot of action and should produce, I think he will take a step back from his days in Pittsburgh.

Yeah. I see what you are saying.  But I didnt take him at 6.  I got him at 12. 

I think the Jets are going to be a little better then everyone thinks. Also with a year off.  He might be rusty .  But healthier 

Bell Conner and Freeman should all be studs esp in PPR imo. TY was a great pick until Luck news but that leaves your WR pretty thin. Easily a playoff team tho

Solid. Your 3 rbs are terrific. I honestly think Bell, Conner, Cook, Fournette are all in the same tier. Luck news sucks, but I like Kirk and Ridley. Be active on the wire and your good to go; thanks for responses in my thread