Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

8 minutes ago, yossarian said:

between starting Dalvin Cook and going against Dan Bailey that Minny game was a bit of a disaster for me. ugh. 

i played against Pats DST/Bailey. Will escape somehow as long as Mack doesn't go for 20+

30 minutes ago, Stallion said:

In a league I'm in, I am the owner of a 12-2 team for the season and by far the highest scoring team in my league for the year.

In my semi, my opponent starts Drake and currently has 151 points (0.5 ppr, 2 WR 2 RB 1 Flex 1 QB 1 TE) and counting.

AMA

Update, he is now at 175 points.

Lost by 11 with a 12 point difference from the Patriots D/ST on my bench and Ravens D/ST starting. The donuts by Henry and Sanders didn't help. Lamar almost got me there, but I probably deserved to lose. My opponent's squad was consistent the last two weeks.

Insane fantasy week. I’ve never seen this many fantasy players go for 35+

Edited by ponchsox

My opponent started Tannehill, Adams, CMC and Drake against me.

Unless his Saints DST scores 28 points tomorrow night I’m off to the ship. He must be tearing his hair out.

Went from 1% to 5% chance to win. Michael Thomas/Pittsburgh D vs John Brown down 50🤷‍♂️..

8 minutes ago, apap414 said:

Just lost three points in a tight semifinal because Mostert threw that ball across the field...

WTF I just got dinged in 2 leagues which may wind up costing me. You cannot be serious.

• Like 1

Had my game pretty much wrapped up until the Dallas defense decided to stop playing and let Kupp get 10 absolute garbage time points. Now I’m down 24 points with Kamara and the Pit D left to play and I have zero confidence in Kamara to have anything close to his projected total.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, apap414 said:

Just lost three points in a tight semifinal because Mostert threw that ball across the field...

That's a crappy beat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, apap414 said:

holyshit! i just got popped by that too! I didn't even think about that! ******** hell. 

• Like 1

Julio and Goff with last minute touchdowns might have ended it for me. I’m down 39 with Steelers D, Michael Thomas, and Jack Doyle vs his Pascal. It’s PPR

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Julio and Goff with last minute touchdowns might have ended it for me. I’m down 39 with Steelers D, Michael Thomas, and Jack Doyle vs his Pascal. It’s PPR

Ouch. You should have a chance with Thomas in PPR.

Edited by devaster

14 minutes ago, yossarian said:

holyshit! i just got popped by that too! I didn't even think about that! ******** hell. 

Anyone have eyes on it?? Did Mostert actually fumble?

3 minutes ago, Finisher said:

i think he threw the last big lateral across the field that wasn't caught and was then picked up and returned for a TD. Technically that counts as a fumble. blech. 

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finisher said:

Yeah, lateral that got picked up by Falcons for the last second TD.

5 minutes ago, Finisher said:

He did indeed if he was the one that threw the lateral. That entire play was one of the dumbest I've ever seen. He threw a lateral all the way across the field where none of his teammates were.

I made it to the championship and Godwin and D Cook went down leaving me with gigantic holes in my lineup. 

Aaaaaaaargh!!!

At 4:03 I swapped out Allen for Mostert. Now I got to hope pit D balls the f out to move on due to the eight point difference. I hate myself soo much 🤦‍♂️

Had Scary Terry in my flex all week and changed it to Laird 30 minutes from kickoff. Now I have just a 19 point lead and my opponent has Michael Thomas tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♂️

Kind of amazing how between Kyler Murray, Wentz, and Ryan I pick Murray who ended up having the worst game fantasy wise, but really played the best overall and had the best team effort.

Thanks a lot Drake, you and your 4 TD's suck...

5 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Kind of amazing how between Kyler Murray, Wentz, and Ryan I pick Murray who ended up having the worst game fantasy wise, but really played the best overall and had the best team effort.

Thanks a lot Drake, you and your 4 TD's suck...

Yeah, that was one of Kyler’s best games yet, if not his best. Really unlucky with the tds. 

Ran into Winston, CMC, Kelce, Ingram, and Moore in the semis....can't even be mad at my squad.  They came to play too...probably would've gotten the W any other day of the week...the real reason for the vent is this team was auto drafted though...that part is just hard to swallow.  Beaten by a STACKED, auto drafted team, who has been at the hands of a casual player the entire year, in the semis..no matter how you slice it...it stings. 

• Like 1