Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Got punked by WR Jones and his best game of the year. Now playing for a 3rd place trophy. ughh ..

I'm venting on behalf of my opponent. I should have lost by 40+ easy. Thanks to dalvin's injury and year low duds from just about everyone outside Lamar Jackson, it comes down to Brees vs. Kamara to see who goes to the ship... I'm currently up by 11. Still have a serious love hate relationship with this bitch called fantasy football.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, devaster said:

Ouch. You should have a chance with Thomas in PPR.

Yeah I really need a 30 burger from him. Bad. 

Going into today as the 1 seed playing against the 6 seed. Ended up scoring the 2nd most points this week...my opponent outscored meet by 56 points. 

Dude had Winston, CMC, AP, Gurley, Perriman, and Higbee.

My opponent came into this game averaging 99 points in half-point PPR, then blows up against me with Kenyan Drake when it mattered most. I think this is karma for me writing Drake off after drafting him last year 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stallion said:

In a league I'm in, I am the owner of a 12-2 team for the season and by far the highest scoring team in my league for the year.

In my semi, my opponent starts Drake and currently has 151 points (0.5 ppr, 2 WR 2 RB 1 Flex 1 QB 1 TE) and counting.

AMA

Same. Hurts huh?

• Like 1

Amari Cooper and Dalvin Cook dank me. It was a good run. I was nervous when I drafted these two but they turned out some great seasons. Sucks for it to end like this. 

Haven’t posted in here once all season, but I’d like to give a special f--- you to Devlin Hodges.

Had a nice point lead over my opponent before SNF, and then this prick just started feeding the Bills defense sacks and turnovers. I think he gave up about 4-6 fantasy points in the final 5 minutes of that game alone.

I still have a chance, but now I get to sweat it out for the entirety of this Monday night game, in which I’ll most likely end up losing my matchup in the 4th quarter

and people were actually calling him the Steelers quarterback of the future a week ago. Hope he’s a distant memory by the time 2020 gets here.

I can already feel a heart breaker loss coming and I’ll be spending time here tonight.

Also venting Conner, Slayton, and Anthony Miller put up nice games on my bench while I played Thielen and Laird. like drawing names from a hat. 

19 minutes ago, dsrich said:

I can already feel a heart breaker loss coming and I’ll be spending time here tonight.

Also venting Conner, Slayton, and Anthony Miller put up nice games on my bench while I played Thielen and Laird. like drawing names from a hat. 

I wrote yesterday in another thread, you really are better off drawing out of a hat. Both during the draft and in setting your lineup. 

Edited by Sonny_D

4 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

I wrote yesterday in another thread, you really are better off drawing out of a hat. Both during the draft and in setting your lineup. 

100%. Unless everyone on your bench is injured or truly a handcuff, just guess randomly. Anyone who says otherwise isn’t being honest with themselves.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crusaderfan said:

I need 3 pts out of Mack and I'm not going to get them  🤬🤬

FF is such a joke isn’t it? LOL

2 minutes ago, dsrich said:

FF is such a joke isn’t it? LOL

Yep - I wonder why I do this to myself every year! 🤦‍♂️

Everybody and their quarterback is injured, and my league has a transaction limit. I have one move left. I mean, it's nice that I am still going, but this could be brutal.

The colts don’t deserve to play in the arena football league. Absolute garbage team just cost me a semifinal win with the best team I’ve ever assembled in any fantasy sport in the past decade. 

• Haha 1

In one league I got Draked. I looked up how many times someone scored more than 153 pts in half ppr with normal flex format. It was only 5 times all season, or 3.57% of the time. I lost by 0.4 pts after scoring more than 153. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Lost2Fumble said:

The colts don’t deserve to play in the arena football league. Absolute garbage team just cost me a semifinal win with the best team I’ve ever assembled in any fantasy sport in the past decade. 

Who on the colts were you relying on? Im guessing Mack cause any other colt probably doesnt fit the criteria of best team anyones ever assembled. Even mack hasnt done well this year

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Who on the colts were you relying on? Im guessing Mack cause any other colt probably doesnt fit the criteria of best team anyones ever assembled. Even mack hasnt done well this year

No one in particular, just needed them to limit either Brees or Thomas to one less score. Had the best team in the league by over 200 points but went against Sanders, AJ Brown, Kelce, Brees, Thomas this week. My team played great too, lost by less than 5 points. Most painful fantasy loss I’ve ever had. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Was down by 14 going into tonight with Kamara and Mack in standard. Felt pretty good. 

Was down by 4 and then Wilkins got that last td to kill my hopes 

• Like 1