Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

seattle picking a great time to play like **** at home. Carson against a soft run defense. Betther drop back 3 straight plays. 

Edited by vthokie3

In 2 separate leagues, I've made the championship game 4x within 5 years each. 

Thanks to the stack of Brees, Michael Thomas and Jared Cook along with Davante Parker, I'm going to be 0-8 in those 2 leagues, 0-11 total within the last 5 years including my other leagues. 

Edited by Gryfter
  • Like 2

And final nail in the coffin. Carson limping to the locker room. His Barkley gets 40 while seattle ***** the bed. 

of course Kenny Golladay had to score a TD.

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE LOCK COME ON START SLINGING IT.

PATHETIC

I lost last week in all 3 leagues that I was still alive in but held out hope that I could at least win some 3rd place money in all 3.  $120 in one league, $60 in another and $50 in the other.  Well, I went up against Saquon and/or Devonta Freeman in 2 of them and Tyler Boyd in the other and it looks like I'll end the season on a 6 game losing streak with no money to show for it.  But I'll be back for more next year.  I think I enjoy the mental abuse.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Somehow Jones has a monster game and Slayton doesn't get 1 catch.

Slayton was hurt most of the game. Sad. I was hoping he could have gotten the OT TD he was in the game at the end.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Slayton was hurt most of the game. Sad. I was hoping he could have gotten the OT TD he was in the game at the end.

I was not aware of that.  Thanks for the info.

DJ Moore and Chris Carson both ruled out before half.  I don't think I had a player knocked out of a game all year.  Can Kelce/Boone get me 45 ppr pts?!?!?  

I started Carson and Conner and benched the Colts D for the Vikings.

Now instead of celebrating a ship tonight I’m going to be drinking heavily throughout the Monday night game.

9 minutes ago, HurryupO said:

Why couldn’t rivers target Henry in redzone Smfh . I sat higbee for this joke 

Rivers is GARBAGE

9 minutes ago, HurryupO said:

Why couldn’t rivers target Henry in redzone Smfh . I sat higbee for this joke 

Same here.   I screwed up big time.

1 hour ago, sjm76 said:

I lost last week in all 3 leagues that I was still alive in but held out hope that I could at least win some 3rd place money in all 3.  $120 in one league, $60 in another and $50 in the other.  Well, I went up against Saquon and/or Devonta Freeman in 2 of them and Tyler Boyd in the other and it looks like I'll end the season on a 6 game losing streak with no money to show for it.  But I'll be back for more next year.  I think I enjoy the mental abuse.

In poker that what we call a bad beat. I lost last week in one league, standard scoring, by 0.4 after going 153+. Bad beat. I was not happy. But you took three of them. 

Wide Receivers killed me this year..and this week was no different.

Went with the POS Fuller and TY Hilton...left Conley, Dioante Johnson, Gallup and Woods on the bench..all 4 on the bench scored 10+ more points than the 2 I started!

Won 3rd place in my main league, but probably would've won 1st if I was in the finals.  See you all next year.

• Like 1

14 game winning streak comes to an end in the championship thanks to my opponent having Saquon...how does this team not win it all??? 10 team PPR:

QB: Watson

RB: CMC

RB: Carson

WR: Perriman (had Godwin too)

WR: Allen

Flex: Chubb

TE: Kelce

D/ST: Pats

K: Butker