Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

The difference was playing Sutton, Singletary, and Chubb while Peterson, Golladay, and Lewis all outscored them on the bench. Now I'm down 30 with only Chiefs defense and Boone left.

How do I lose with LJax, two top 5 RBs (Zeke and carson), and the top TE (kittle)? When Gesecki outscores your top 2 RBs by 6. That's how. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yanksman said:

How do I lose with LJax, two top 5 RBs (Zeke and carson), and the top TE (kittle)? When Gesecki outscores your top 2 RBs by 6. That's how. 

Bcuz zeke stunk it up and carson got hurt early

23 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Final in one league is now going the way of the semi in my other league. Just getting blown away. All his guys are blowing up, my guys who have played are failing, and I've left serious points on the bench (Ronald Jones, John Brown). I'd just like to put up a bit of a fight in these games.

Edit: Thank you Saquon. Sorry for the accidental reverse jinx everyone. To the CSB thread!

Went all in on Tampa (Winston, Perriman, OJ) and go figure should have gone all in on Miami.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Edit: Thank you Saquon. Sorry for the accidental reverse jinx everyone. To the CSB thread!

Mann. His two week blowup was a week too late

Left Drake on the bench for Gurley, Carson, and opted to play Boone.  Standard league.  No way Boone will get 30 points.  I am now down by 25.  Horrible.  

Browns get 1st and goal at the 1 and Chubb gets nothing, Keenan Allen gets stopped at the 1. Now up by 5 and going against butker. Not looking great.

• Like 1

2019.  The season of soft azz players and soft azz hammies...wft was this even a thing 10 years ago?  Can't recall so many guys bowing out @ the first sign of pain.

1 hour ago, lenny123 said:

Browns get 1st and goal at the 1 and Chubb gets nothing, Keenan Allen gets stopped at the 1. Now up by 5 and going against butker. Not looking great.

Kitchens giving the giant middle finger to everyone on the way out.  Good riddance you ahole...never seen so many throws from 1st and goal.  

• Like 1

Made 3 finals and lost them all. Lost carson in 2, had Hopkins in 2, ekeler in 2. Smh. I dont know why I bother

• Like 1

Lost by 2 in the championship. Deciding to stay with the players that got me there backfired.

Chose Henry over Higbee

and 

Chubb in the flex over AJ Brown

I really wanted to choose Higbee and Brown.

Also Zuerlein was Q all week, so I went with Koo instead. Zuerlein scores 3 more.

Sigh....

Edited by tpat30
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Lost by 2 in the championship. Deciding to stay with the players that got me there backfired.

Chose Henry over Higbee

and 

Chubb in the flex over AJ Brown

I really wanted to choose Higbee and Brown.

Also Zuerlein was Q all week, so I went with Koo instead. Zuerlein scores 3 more.

Sigh....

I dont think Chubb was a bad play, I always like going with a RB over a WR if I can help it and NO has had a great defense and added Janoris this week. Henry over Higbee would be the one that eats at me, he’s been so good lately and Henry has stunk it up. Assuming you were worried about Everett?

25 minutes ago, CLE89 said:

I dont think Chubb was a bad play, I always like going with a RB over a WR if I can help it and NO has had a great defense and added Janoris this week. Henry over Higbee would be the one that eats at me, he’s been so good lately and Henry has stunk it up. Assuming you were worried about Everett?

Yea, that's the one that stings more. Especially since RB's get +5 bonus points for over 100 yards rushing, but no bonus points for receiving. So Chubb over Brown made some sense.

I think I was trying to go with the law of averages. Something like, "Can Higbee keep this going against a much better defense? And can Henry really stink in another game with a great matchup?" 49ers defense has really been average though, so I should've just gone with Higbee. Everett returning kind of pushed me more toward Henry again. Also considered AJ Brown over Lockett, but Lockett and Wilson played too well last week. 

Edited by tpat30

I was up by 30 points with Chris Carson, Anthony miller Aaron jones and dan bailey left. My opponent only had d.mont kelce and D.adams left. 

Carson goes out for the rest of the game, miller has 1 ******** catch and kelce goes off. 

Now I’m up by 3 but he had d.adams 

and i got jones. Smh Matt lefleur hates jones so it’s not looking great. 

Famous Jameis,   Tyreek Hill,   T Mclaurin,  C Carson, N Chubb, A Hooper,   Seattle D.....M Prater..... at least my IDP players showed up   RIP 2019  (2nd Place) 

Will be finishing runner up for 4th time in 5 years after my team sh!ts the bed in the final. Every year it’s the same story.... reg season champ with most points scored and then lose the final week, usually to a 5 or 6 seed. FF is a joke. Lose Dalvin and Jacobs and then Nuk Allen and Lockett were a disaster this week. Seriously may be my final year playing FF. This game just comes down to luck, period.

• Like 2

I need to give a special f**k you to the 4 WRs I started: Amari Cooper, DK Metcalf, Christian Kirk, and Anthony Miller, for giving me a combined 8 points this week. Also would like to include Nick Chubb in that list, and the Steelers D.

How nice to go into the playoffs in 1st place and finish in 4th. F**k this game.

Edited by hansen
  • Haha 1

7 finals, lost 5 of them after being in 1st seed in majority of them, or 2nd seed at the least. 

lost my high stakes league because lockett, chubb, dj moore all didnt perform, and miles sanders took a knee. nice. would've won if i placed jonnu instead of hunter henry, or washington instead of chubb...... smh.

Incoming all the people saying this is their last year playing fantasy football and how it all luck... 

See you again in August lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3