Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

NE defense is the only thing keeping my opponent alive and that last pick 6 was a total fluke. 

Receiver gets paid millions of dollars and he can't make an easy catch without bobbling? He was wide open lol. 

omfg. My team has scored almost NO points the entire second half. Even my WRs aren't catching anything at all. So ridiculous

Jesus fing Christ, I drop gus, Ingram gets blasted, I drop jaylen samuels, and now Conner exits the game..... Looks like imma have to use my 1st claim on someone I JUST DROPPED ....Could be worse I suppose f---

• Like 1

Cam and CMC really tanked my matchup on thursday. Wilson tearing up of course. Dallas D also doing eff all

Edited by vthokie3

Conner will never be a feature back, dude is made of glass and that really sucks to say that 

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Cam and CMC really tanked my matchup on thursday. Wilson tearing up of course. Dallas D also doing eff all

Dallas D has Dolphins next week.  Just hang on

Carson is absolutely done. Now my Singletary limping for the Bills. going to be down to Lindsey/Malcolm Brown at RB2 next week

52 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

8 receptions, 54 yards for Kittle last week...that's awesome? It was below projections. 

2 TD;s were called back. .. he got the looks.

had vance last week and dropped him for hock this week.  in my other leagues i drafted kittle early.  i hate the tight end position.  

Edited by NyjersInParis

Went 0-3 last week in the 3 leagues I'm in. In 2 leagues, went against top scorer for the week. 

Today, my TE (0.J.) and K (Prater) combined for negative points in my most important league. I don't have a DST spot in that league but in the other two, I played against the Patriots' 40 point performance in BOTH. Boom game over thanks for playing you lost because of a defense while the rest of my team did well. 

Gonna start 0-6. I think that's enough football for me this year. 

Have new England def and still projected to lose, only other player that came through was josh allen. Rest of my team threw out duds, conner carson d Johnson crosby lockett, del walker..

1 hour ago, Sweetness09 said:

Going against NE defense, who currently has more points than anyone on my team. 

facing them in 2 leagues :(

Would be nice to see Kelce. I NEVER have gone TE early until this year and this shows me why. I have Andrews in all my other leagues

7 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

facing them in 2 leagues :(

So annoying that a scheduling coincidence will defeat us. 

Never been hit so hard by a defense. The dolphins should be relegated. Send them to some Siberian soccer league.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, yossarian said:

Anybody who got stuck playing against the Pats DST this week should be in here. 

Yes, I'm here.  With Cam and the NE DST I'm just too sad to react.

tenor.gif

• Like 2