2019 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this team on Twitter from this past week

I think I'm done with this ****. Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm inter

Mods afraid to unlock that Boone thread. 

Posted Images

I freaking can’t stand 🖕🏻that Antonio Brown went totally insane 🤪and got himself booted from the Patriots. SOB we had a perfect scenario Tom to Antonio. Another Randy Moss season was on the horizon. A miss opportunity for Antonio to cement his legacy for entry to the National Football Hall of Fame. You knucklehead. 

On 9/19/2019 at 10:55 PM, dlionsfan901 said:

Awesome.  I started Tennessee’s defense and my opponent picked up DJ Chark and started him.  

Same :( 

My master plan of loading up on TN players is not working out so well. Can’t figure out where I went wrong. 

In a 14 team league I picked last. Snagged Cook and then D. Williams over L. Bell. In every mock I did I picked Cook and Bell. Damn expert opinions. Shady was picked up like the day after our draft, too. I'd be 2-0 with Bell and most points in the league. Now I gotta fight to stay above water. 

7 hours ago, Mest30 said:

In a 14 team league I picked last. Snagged Cook and then D. Williams over L. Bell. In every mock I did I picked Cook and Bell. Damn expert opinions. Shady was picked up like the day after our draft, too. I'd be 2-0 with Bell and most points in the league. Now I gotta fight to stay above water. 

It’s a hard knock life.

10 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Update. Just dropped AB and I can enjoy this league again. 

I been on the fence about dropping him after keeping him(literally deadline was a day before he got cut). 

But yup just cut him for Hardman lfg.

------------

Also to stay on topic. I could have just kept CMC but didn't expect anybody good not to be kept. Traded CMC for cook/julio to give me three keepers.

Somehow zeke wasn't kept, and if I had just kept CMC I could have CMC and Zeke rn.

Edited by jgardner827
1 minute ago, jgardner827 said:

I been on the fence about dropping him after keeping him(literally deadline was a day before he got cut). 

But yup just cut him for Hardman lfg.

------------

Also to stay on topic. I could have just kept CMC but didn't expect anybody good not to be kept. Traded CMC for cook/julio to give me three keepers.

Somehow zeke wasn't kept, and if I had just kept CMC I could have CMC and Zeke rn.

Hardman? Consider yourself blessed. My options were between Jeff Wilson Jr and Hunter Renfrow..