Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

7 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Got to love Dhop and godwin with a combined 19 yards

That's my fault. I started Hopkins, which negates all of his football ability by rule.

• Like 1

Well that Saquon injury is my season right there. Back to enjoying football purely for the love of it...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, atrium said:

Well that Saquon injury is my season right there. Back to enjoying football purely for the love of it...

that makes two of us 

Godwin with 1 damn target today. Anytime the Giants want to double Evans is fine with me

Ugh. Just everything. 

Most frustrated with myself. Got in a big internet argument against the whole reddit dynasty community about how undervalued Lindsay was going into this week... Then I went ahead and benched him because he was ranked so low everywhere for whatever reason. 

There's nothing worse than the feeling of not having the courage of your convictions when you were right all along. 

• Like 1

It's so different than it used to be, just not that fun anymore between nonstop injuries and endless guessing. 

• Like 1

I jokingly clowned another guy in our draft that he would go 0-16 after he bragged about his team.

3 weeks later and I’m sitting here, 0-2 and just lost Saquon. Good chance I lose this week, now a legit chance I could go 0-16. In the end the only person I clowned was myself.

• Haha 1

I have to say I do better when I stay away from this board during the pre season. My God the amount of hype and whiffs on players is staggering, so easy to fall into it 

• Like 3

Looking like a comfortable win in my main league until wilson/Carson do nothing 2nd half while he gets a 76 yard td to juju. Not to mention is Keenan outscoring my mike William's by 20

Edited by vthokie3

carson and conner looking like another bust week from them smh... and here I thought I was loaded at rb with those 2 clowns dj,  gordon and M Sanders.

close match but looking like an L this week unless I get some production from my guys..

I'm playing against

Wilson
Kamara 
Allen
Olsen

There are others but that alone is a blowout. I'm losing by more points than I'm scoring lol 

• Like 1