Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

6 minutes ago, Godeep said:

McCaffrey and Locket just put 66 up on me... 0-3

I just had McCaff and Evans go off against me. 

Kittle and Sony have been worthless. Gurley and Woods haven’t done that great. Need a combined 200+ yards and 3 TDs to even make it close tonight. I’m likely falling to 1-2. 

I just had a magical sunset dinner at an expensive waterfront restaurant.  The tenderloin was perfectly done.  I'm on cloud nine right now.  Not gonna check my fantasy scores until tomorrow because I know they'll spoil the mood.

• Like 3

On my way to 0-3 more than likely

afternoon games killed me!

had Carson and murray

played against Greg fricken olsen, mike evans, and D.J. Moore. Nice combined 6 TDS there. 

wow

38 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

I have mike Williams on my team

Sadly going to the bench for me. Rivers almost exclusively looks for keenan

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

I have to say I do better when I stay away from this board during the pre season. My God the amount of hype and whiffs on players is staggering, so easy to fall into it 

Absolutely this, and not just during the pre-season. You have to take everything with an enormous dose of salt.

D/STs. I mean, I get why it happened, and it makes sense, but when my Seahawks D/ST goes up against his Saints D/ST, and the final score is 27-33, it's a bit annoying when he gets 15.3pts and I get 3.3. And thus, a guaranteed loss.

Genuinely starting to hate using them at all.

If there was a re-draft right now. In both of my teams combined id have just 1 player drafted in the first 3 rounds. 

I drafted Conner, Carson, L. Murray, and Jordan Howard as my running backs.

I’d be on suicide watch if I hadn’t also drafted L-Jax, Evans and Waller.

Total points for my six bench position players: 80 (McCoy, Mixon, DJ Moore, Kupp, Mike Williams, Waller), with Kupp still playing

Total points for my six starting position players: 43 (Carson, Hyde, Hopkins, Hardman, J. Brown, Andrews) (I only have one QB, so no comparison there)

Amount of time I wasted researching my lineup trying to avoid this happening to me AGAIN this week, for about the 12th week in a row dating back to last season: about 5 hours

Probable record after tomorrow: 0-3

Moral of the story: I'm an effing joke.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Like 1

My first 5 picks: Barkley, OBJ, Gurley, Woods, Kerryon

Didn't feel like it was possible to have a better start to my draft. And here I am, about to be 0-3 and just lost Saquon. Just hurts man

1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

Sadly going to the bench for me. Rivers almost exclusively looks for keenan

I dont get it, you have this big, and decently fast target, and he forgets about him all the time.  Rivers is just not an elite qb.

and another TD for Kupp, bringing my bench up to about 90 points, more than double my starters. Opponent is starting Goff. This is torture. Every decision I made between starters and bench backfired, and if I'd gotten any of them right I'd probably be able to win my game. 0-3.

Edited by 99-percent-sure