Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Watkins has been trash since the first game no way im playing him anymore. Sat Lindsay in favor of hardman today also so that one really hurts

I’d like to thank all the experts who scared the crap out of me talking up the Rams pass D resulting in me sitting Godwin for A Theilen. #%^*!

7 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

I’d like to thank all the experts who scared the crap out of me talking up the Rams pass D resulting in me sitting Godwin for A Theilen. #%^*!

I take that back. I give no thanks. 2 TDs now

Got spooked into dropping Stafford about 30 minutes from kickoff and picked up Kyle Allen. Nice little 20-something point difference that's going to cost me a win and eat at my soul nonstop for the next 7 days.

53 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

What the Kupp? Mother kupper better step it up. 

Omg Goff just had him wide open and he didn't throw it. 

Oh, yeah. I sat Kupp weeks 2 and 3 and started him weeks 1 and 4. Life is good, no? 0-4.

Watched a Kyle Allen hype video on Youtube and benched Jameis for him this morning. 

I deserve to be this bad at this. 

I keep clinging to M Brown's early fantasy success and paying for it.

I decided that "streaming TEs" was the way to go when the top handful went too expensively in my auction draft. Surely some $1 guy will step up.

Yeah. Too bad I wasn't the one who picked up those guys (Olsen etc) and instead flamed out with winners like Rudolph and N(I'm gonna) joke-u. 

I go up against guys like Olsen and Allen (etc) last week and they blow up for like 35-40+ pts EACH.  

This week? Diddly squat. 

Who I really hate is the schedule maker lol 

Up against the last place team in a 14 team dynasty league with a team I would consider stacked and am frickin' losing. I thought I would just roll over him but then his Nick Chubb puts up more points than Julio Jones, Deandre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgearld and Zach Ertz combined. Wtf

50 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Oh, yeah. I sat Kupp weeks 2 and 3 and started him weeks 1 and 4. Life is good, no? 0-4.

Well that's why I ranted so that he would turn it around! Hopefully it was enough for you to win. 

Lost 2 games by a combined total of 11 points. 

- I started OBJ in both. 

Very frustrating. Drafted him thinking he could single handily win me weeks. He single handily lost me 2.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

Well that's why I ranted so that he would turn it around! Hopefully it was enough for you to win. 

Nah, I'm down 25. Opponent still has Amari Cooper, and I have Mixon. No shot. (Faced Chubb and Gallman today, and no one on my team put up more than 19.)

Never mind vent and rant, I need a smash and break stuff thread. 

Benched a guy who will had what will be the best game of his career (Winston) for a guy who played one of the more pathetic games I've ever seen (Allen). 

Worst start sit decision I've ever made, and I don't think it's close. 

• Like 1

Got Barkley and Bell as my RBs and Evans, Edelman and DJ Moore as my WR (also got AJ) and god it’s been a frustrating start to what I hoped to be a dominate season with lucking into Barkley/Bell. 

Played Allen over Winston and Waller over Godwin (team also has Mack/Engram/ Thielen in, with gallman on bench).

sometimes the more depth you have the more frustrating this is because it’s  impossible to know who might have a huge game. 

Playing mack over gallman and Adam T and waller over Godwin were the right plays, right?!