Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, Steve-O said:

Such horse s---! DJ 1 carry for 2 yards, wtf is that????

You try to field a team as best you can, especially in high stakes leagues, so you watch all game time decisions,  questionable tags, etc.

Of course you need to play your top players(DJ), if he plays, due to bye weeks, thin benches.

I feel your pain. I have him in 2 leagues and watched the first carry of game , as he made one cut and fell forward for 2 yds, gets up and exit to the sidelines. 

I KNEW he was done!! I'm still disgusted. You try to read between the lines, do your analysis,and all this is is horse****!

COACHES cant tell he's not good to go in warmups? As he's standing around laughing it up with a giant player in pregame.

I GIVE UP ! Too old for this s---.

I'm going to lose to a team that has Evans and CMC on bye. Sat Ekeler for the putrid Joe Mixon. Jacobs got stuffed at the one yard line. And benching A. Rodgers hurts. Three game losing streak for me after a lucky 4-0 start.

• Like 1

Anyone getting differences in the Buffalo Defense?  In one league I have the TD return at the end and in another it doesn't count.  Settings appear the same for both leagues...

So my team has scored 21.8 points so far... standard scoring. Don't think i'll break 50 lmfao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

So my team has scored 21.8 points so far... standard scoring. Don't think i'll break 50 lmfao. 

please share your roster. Kyler murray, david montgomer?

Just now, bhawks489 said:

please share your roster. Kyler murray, david montgomer?

QB: Wentz

RB: Mack, Mixon

WR: Ridley, Anderson

TE: Hock

Flex: Montgomery

K: Lutz

Having my 2 best players (CMC + Godwin) on bye sure doesn't help, but it was literally a perfect storm of absolute s--- from the rest of my roster. No one on my team had a good or remotely acceptable game lol, they all decide to s--- the bed on the same day.

• Like 2

I almost picked up Murray and played him but didn't want to give up that stud McCoy and besides, it's the Bears! Murray won't do much. wtf

Ran DJ and MGIII...left Edmonds/Ekeler on my bench. I’m so done with FF after this year. It’s just way too random now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

playing a team that didn't take juju and jared cook out of their lineup.. oh and they got ZERO from Min D and only 7 for Kyler... still gonna lose.

• Haha 1

Damnit, Thomas gonna cost me 2 pts trying to grab what would have been an illegal onside kick had he let it go

Benched Ekeler, Waller and Edmonds...

Have L. Murray in and Saints give up 2 on side kicks... ended up losing by .9 points

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

QB: Wentz

RB: Mack, Mixon

WR: Ridley, Anderson

TE: Hock

Flex: Montgomery

K: Lutz

Having my 2 best players (CMC + Godwin) on bye sure doesn't help, but it was literally a perfect storm of absolute s--- from the rest of my roster. No one on my team had a good or remotely acceptable game lol, they all decide to s--- the bed on the same day.

Honestly I prefer those weeks. Your two best players were out so everyone else might as well crap the bed that week. Gets the bad performances out of the way

24 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

playing a team that didn't take juju and jared cook out of their lineup.. oh and they got ZERO from Min D and only 7 for Kyler... still gonna lose.

That’s pretty impressive. Barely even possible it seems. Just out of curiosity, what was the gem of a lineup you trotted out there to lose to a team sporting two inactive players in their lineup and only 7 points from there QB?

8 receptions for 93 yards is a solid day in PPR.... From one player. Not so good when that's the combined total for Fuller, Golladay, McLaurin, and Boyd.

That's an average of 2 receptions for 23 yards for FOUR receivers.

Ouch, man. 

Edited by ajs723

Today is probably the most angry I can remember being during a day of fantasy football that wasn't a playoff day. Let's just leave it at that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Today is probably the most angry I can remember being during a day of fantasy football that wasn't a playoff day. Let's just leave it at that.

Absolute sh*tshow today.

I have never had a bigger disparity between bench scorers and the players in the lineup they would have played over if I put them in.

Ryan vs Allen

Engram vs Waller

Edmonds vs Johnson

Truly insane what happened today. 

Edited by dsrich

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

I get angry when I make one wrong start sit decision, or when one big play in a late game costs me big... Today was such a nightmare for that I'm not even mad. I'm disappointed, for sure. But I won't lose any sleep tonight.

I don't know why I keep drafting Will Fuller every year. Dude's never gonna make it through a full season

Fitzgerald is complete trash.  Blow up spot last week v Cinci and puts up less than 7 pts.  Today vs the Giants less than 2.  What a joke, put this guy out to pasture already, can't get it done vs the 2 worst D's against the pass then you aint getting it done at all. Gonna lose my week bc of him and Kerryon's injury.  

• Like 1