Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Behind the 8 ball to start the week again. Went up against Cook. Opponent has entire team in good matchups. 

made trades to get by after a bad start but may not matter anyways. Need a big week

Went up against Bailey last night, opponent picked up Ty Johnson (whose gonna put up RB1 numbers against the Giants), and my K. Allen and J. Jacobs might not even suit up. Fourth loss in a row imminent, and I haven't won a fantasy game in October since 2017 !

• Like 1

Already down 48.4 points; going against Cook and Diggs this week.

The worst about it is Im going against my boss from my previous job. He wasnt happy about me leaving for my new current job and Im sure hes had a great morning today.

Edited by Gryfter

Lions have Ty Johnson as the clear #2 RB for the last 6 games only to bench him for ******** Tre Carson

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Lions have Ty Johnson as the clear #2 RB for the last 6 games only to bench him for ******** Tre Carson

Nothing was clear about it. That's why I was shocked people were going nuts over him.

Sure glad I finally sat Mixon and picked up Ty Johnson, and also picked up the Rams defense to use today. Every week like clockwork I get it 100% wrong.

I actually think I control what happens in real life - whatever I do on my fantasy team, the opposite of what I think then comes true. What am I even supposed to learn from these experiences? I started Mixon forever and lost game after game doing it - and the three times I've sat him now he's scored a TD every time. FML times a billion.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Haha 1

I hate that every week Kupp reminds me that I let his injury scare me off of keeping him. I could be rolling the #1 and #3 WR in PPR. Instead I got Thomas and garbage Robert Woods. 

• Like 2

Hunter Henry has been a target monster for 2 weeks, so of course a 1st half 0 today. FF...🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Hunter Henry has been a target monster for 2 weeks, so of course a 1st half 0 today. FF...🤦‍♂️

This def knows how to take away players

Brandin Cooks is an injury prone POS. Never again trusting this guy.

• Like 2

Playing against Frreman and Montgomery. They've each probably had 12 chances inside the 10 dud to defensive penalties. Freeman finally gets in. So frustrating. 

Sat Mixon, started Ekeler, complete duds from K. Allen and Fitz. The infinite suck and wrong decisions prolong my nightmare October (3 losses in a row and lowest scoring team/most points against)

Benched Engram for Henry.

Henry doing poop, Evans just scored a TD.

Could have had Evans in the flex like i did last week instead have Ekeler in the flex doing squat. i hate my life

Tired of all the Bell hype, he has been mediocre, his team sucks. I know, "but his schedule coming up"... Still a trash team.

So with me having Mahomes, Josh Gordon, D-Jax and Davante Adams on one squad and clearly in need of filling WR and QB slots due to a multitude of injuries to WRs and my beloved QB, naturally I decide go out and pick up a Titans stack of Tannehill, Corey Davis, and AJ Brown to trot out there for an anticipated matchup against the terrible, no good, very bad Tampa Bucs secondary. And therefore, naturally, said Titans stack proceeds to go out and throw up robust combined effort of 46 yds passing and 1 catch for 1 yard (Notice that’s 1 yard. “Yard” as in singular. Can’t even attach the ‘s’ to pluralize it without being disingenuous) over the course of the first half.

Again, to recap, that’s 46 yards passing, 1 catch, 1 yard....at the half....against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Lovely.

25 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

The Titans have decided to not defend Evans

This. No wonder they suck a** all the time. They're idiots.

And thank you Henry for blowing chunks.

6 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Benched Engram for Henry.

Henry doing poop, Evans just scored a TD.

Could have had Evans in the flex like i did last week instead have Ekeler in the flex doing squat. i hate my life

Yeah it must suck to have to choose between Evans and Ekeler for a flex spot. Poor guy.

was gonna flex Sutton until i heard about the Sanders trade

put Ekeler with the DONUT in my flex now

ithis is trash

drafted sanders and finally dropped him this, that is all

lost to a guy with no QB :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

welp my season is over.

ffb is nothing by dumb luck.

Edited by FritzLn

My entire team except my PK is playing right now. Scored a total of ZERO TDs. Holy GDF