Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

29 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

You'll live, you just dodged a bullet w the Watson non-rushing TD. Perennial #1 seed in my league playing Hopkins against me; last thing I needed was that garbage TD. 

I'm 2-6 and my opponent this week started Kenyan Drake while I started the 49ers defense for only the second time this year. And Zane Gonzalez. I won't live. My season is over. Hyde should have had about 30 fantasy points this game, but fumbled at the goal line and had other TD chances vultured, two of which wound up as TD passes for Watson. I am in last place and have been ludicrously unlucky all season.

If Watson gets a rushing TD there it's just a fourth punch in the face after three other punches in the face. Losing by 20 and losing by 30 is still losing. I need to make up for a lot of other stuff already. Can't survive Hyde fumbling there - it was an 8-point swing.

Edited by 99-percent-sure

1/2 point PPR. Double Flex (RB/WR/TE) league (in lieu of a kicker)

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you my week 9 lineup...

QB Ryan Tannehill

RB Nick Chubb

RB LeSean McCoy

WR Devante Parker

WR Jamison Crowder

TE ________________

Flex Damien Williams

Flex _______________

Dst ________________

BENCH

QB Patrick Mahomes (inactive - INJURED)

RB Alvin Kamara (inactive - previously injured, now BYE)

WR Cooper Kupp (inactive - BYE)

TE Austin Hooper (inactive - BYE)

WR Dede Westbrook (inactive - INJURED)

WR Josh Gordon (inactive - formerly IR, now simply just on new team INJURED)**

RB Kareem Hunt (inactive - SUSPENDED)

RB Jay Ajayi (inactive - NOT CURRENTLY EVEN IN THE NFL)

TE Chris Herndon (inactive - INJURED)

DST New Orleans Saints (inactive - BYE)

For those keeping score at home, that’s 4 byes, 4 injuries, 1 suspension, 1 player not currently in the National Football League, and a Partridge in a motherf**kin pear tree. Clearly, I have things all tee’d up and in-line for a big week. Big things in store for me this week; big things I tell ya. Huge.

**denotes had to either dump outright after IR designation was removed OR move to roster and drop someone else. And, as  above, given my amazing options this week, I said f**k it and decided to concede to the L that I was destined to receive this week anyway....I reinstated Gordon back onto the roster and dropped my bye week replacement Seattle DST. Tight end-less, DST-less, one half flex-less: that ain’t a matter of simply just forgoing the use of protection, but rather, it’s akin to knowingly and willingly diving right into bed with someone with full blown AIDS, and proceeding to raw-dog the ever-loving s**t out of her. 

How was that NOT a TD for J.Samuels?!?!

Then they pull him out and run a TE at RB.   I can't win for losing.   Been dealing with Gurley all season now this guy gets to GL and doesn't score.

SMH

3 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Then they pull him out and run a TE at RB.   I can't win for losing.   Been dealing with Gurley all season now this guy gets to GL and doesn't score.

SMH

He did score.  I just don't understand officials.  I thought the new process was to call close plays TD's and let the review sort it out.  Just ridiculous

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

SMH

Look like he score to me. Why didn’t the Steelers challenge it?

3 minutes ago, Perry2jm said:

Look like he score to me. Why didn’t the Steelers challenge it?

Was wondering the same.   Guess they thought they would get the TD regardless and ran the TE for a 2 yard loss.

My worst week ever. I play in three leagues, here are my big moves for the week

Dropped Drake for Walton thinking Drake had a slew of terrible match ups and then would be in a RBBC.started Walton over manny sanders

Across various leagues dropped Preston and Damien Williams, along with Crowder for good measure. 

Went with MinShew over Josh Allen

Started 49ers D over Steelers in multiple leagues

All teams ****ting the bed. 

Edited by Nyblazer11235

Robinson has had 5 catches in every game except the DEN game. Going against PHI who have a terrible pass defense. Of course he ends up with 1 catch today 😡

• Like 1

Allen Robinson and Jamison Crowder with a combined 0 yards on 0 catches in the second half. 

Despite both teams playing from behind the whole time. That seems literally impossible. Ugh! 

Benched Devin Singletary for Mark Walton and had Thielen in the same line up. Everyone claimed this would be a Gore heavy game because the Bills would pound it against Washington.  I also knew damn well the Dolphins were going to beat the Jets today  and they’re winning big.  Yet somehow Walton has 5 freaking points. 

This particular team has 10 points at the end of the 1pm games. 

8 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

Benched Devin Singletary for Mark Walton and had Thielen in the same line up. Everyone claimed this would be a Gore heavy game because the Bills would pound it against Washington.  I also knew damn well the Dolphins were going to beat the Jets today  and they’re winning big.  Yet somehow Walton has 5 freaking points. 

This particular team has 10 points at the end of the 1pm games. 

Yeah, I wouldn't have benched Singletary. He's on a good team. At least in his split he does good a good amount of touches. Mark Walton is just on a terrible team, regardless of his touches. They just don't score much and when they get down and goal they go to Ballage.

Started mike William's over Singletary haha hopefully CMC should be enough but he had tyreek

Left a lot of points on the bench (Singletary, Parker, Steelers Defense).  Could have used those pts today

Dropping Diggs as soon as waivers clear. My season's already finished, so I figure I may as well get a little joy out of kicking him off my team

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Started mike William's over Singletary haha hopefully CMC should be enough but he had tyreek

I think if you own cmc you should not be allowed in this thread 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1