Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

32 minutes ago, Gfycat said:

I'm done with robby anderson

ūüėĄ In one league I drafted him and have since dropped him twice and picked him up twice. Think I'm going to just leave him on the bench.

As far as Venting and Ranting - well some weeks all your opponent's guys just go off and there's nothing you can do. All my guys have underperformed so far, and he's rolled out Garoppalo, Carlos Hyde, Derrick Henry and Curtis Samuel. I thought "at least there's my other league to fall back on, where Emmanuel Sanders went off and look, Zach Ertz is alive. Oh yeah, the other guy has CMc." *sigh*

6 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

ūüėĄ In one league I drafted him and have since dropped him twice and picked him up twice. Think I'm going to just leave him on the bench.

As far as Venting and Ranting - well some weeks all your opponent's guys just go off and there's nothing you can do. All my guys have underperformed so far, and he's rolled out Garoppalo, Carlos Hyde, Derrick Henry and Curtis Samuel. I thought "at least there's my other league to fall back on, where Emmanuel Sanders went off and look, Zach Ertz is alive. Oh yeah, the other guy has CMc." *sigh*

Same things have been happening to me all year. Faced Fuller during the 50 point week, Mike Evans 40 point week, etc.

I already know my season is over at this point though. Turns out drafting AB, Robert Woods, and AJ Green wasn't a great decision. 

2 minutes ago, Gfycat said:

Same things have been happening to me all year. Faced Fuller during the 50 point week, Mike Evans 40 point week, etc.

I already know my season is over at this point though. Turns out drafting AB, Robert Woods, and AJ Green wasn't a great decision. 

Oh and he has Courtland Sutton. Of course he does.

• Like 1

Going to lose after my opponent getting 115 + in standard yet again. Giving up 111 per game going into this. 901 points for through 8 weeks and 890 against. Going to score 110 this week and lose to a 115ish score. Such bs. People in the league have like 700 points against 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Winning all day and now Marvin Jones is gonna have another career day on me. I’m taking next year off 

Same. He has sutton as well. Hes on pace for 118 despite averaging 89 on the year

All season I've only ever had two weeks where one of my QBs went over 15 points. Like 6 weeks of 10 or under. The Brisket died and got me 2 something this week. Absolutely unreal. 

Tyrell cant even get a target but Sutton is catching TDs from Brandon freaking Allen

Edited by vthokie3

Seattle picked a great week to not run the ball...wilson getting sacked again and again but let's drop back all 3 plays

His DK Metcalf outscores my Aaron Jones, Tyrell Williams, Travis Kelce, and Mark Walton combined.  Fantasy football is such a crapshoot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tired of drafting elite TEs too. Every damn year I draft the one s---y one out of the top 3.

Kelce this year, Gronk last year, Jimmy Graham the first year he decided he sucks now.

f--- Jason Myers sorry a** kicker missed 2 FGs and a PAT. Played against Metcalf gave his rookie a** more points

8 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Wow dip**** SEA K misses field goal allowing RUssel Wilson to accumulate even more points

Yeah f that... what’s worse is I have Winston going against him and bucs lost the coin flip, could’ve really used some additional points. Worst possible OT scenario

Benched Montgomery again. Still feels like it was the right decision, but damn that's frustrating. Add in the fact that I started ARob, and that Bears game was a nice kick in the teeth. 

right on the playoff line and have a good chance to lose to the worst team in the league

He probably had his highest scoring output of the year, but I got too cute and played Conley over Moore and had Ertz on the bench (though not too mad at myself over that one).

Need 25 from Zeke tomorrow, so not all hope is lost. .

LAC deciding to go for it after that offsides and Gordon getting that TD was an absolute killer.

38 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Tired of drafting elite TEs too. Every damn year I draft the one s---y one out of the top 3.

Kelce this year, Gronk last year, Jimmy Graham the first year he decided he sucks now.

Kelce is the #2 TE in both my leagues (0.5PPR). What are you on about?

It really feels like FF is more of a crapshoot than ever. A few years ago it felt much easier to predict and know who the "studs" are, who is going to take advantage of matchups, and draft/play accordingly. This year there are just a small handful of guys you can count on every week. Most teams are offense by committee and you can almost just roll dice as to who is gonna do good or bad on a given week. 

Also it sucks when you have a great team but have bad luck when you just happen to run into the team that goes OFF a few weeks in a row. I have a team in a big money league with 100 more pts through 8 games than the second highest scoring team yet I would be out of the playoffs if they started tomorrow.

• Like 1

My luck, or lack thereof,  this season feels like a bad joke.....In a competitive 20 team league my team teams record is doing down the tubes at the hands of my opponents blow-up bizarre outlier performances. The team in first in my division has 200 less points allowed to give an idea of how bad my luck has truly been.  Below I've listed some of the doozies that have lead to the demise

Week 2: Lose by 15 points.....Demarcus Robinson scores 23 points....he has not topped 10 points in any other week

Week 3: Lose by slightly more than 2 points....Taylor Gabriel scores 25.45 points....he has not topped 5 points in any other week

Week 7: Lose by 10.....Chase Edmonds scores 32.80 ...he has not topped 15 in any other week

Week 8: Lose by 18 points.  Daniel Jones scores 31.54 points...he had not topped 13 points in any of the previous 4 weeks (nor the prior 3 weeks combined for that matter)

Week 9: Lose by 5.9 points....Preston Williams scores 19.05 points....he has yet to score more than 9 in any other week

To say its frustrating would be an understatement.......Here's to a better week 10

Edited by F@ndemonium
  • Like 2