Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Kelce is the #2 TE in both my leagues (0.5PPR). What are you on about?

Behind Hooper, Waller, Kittle for me. With Engram and Andrews close. Kelce hasn't had his bye yet either, so he's around 6th or 7th in TE scoring average so far.

25 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Behind Hooper, Waller, Kittle for me. With Engram and Andrews close. Kelce hasn't had his bye yet either, so he's around 6th or 7th in TE scoring average so far.

As a Kelce owner in one league and an Ertz owner in the other, I can testify that if there's "one s---y TE" out of the top 3, it ain't Kelce.

My opponents qb, rb1, rb2, wr1, and wr2 averaged 28 points. Highest scorer this week. I got rolled. At least I didn’t lose to bad roster adjustments, wouldn’t have mattered who I started.

• Like 3

Seahawks OT was sick considering my opponent has RW and Carson.

Make the damn FG man...

Welp my first week where my team bombed all year.

Watson-Did OK at least

Cook- Did OK, though should've done better against KC

Fournette- Disappointed

Diggs-Ouch. I know KC isn't as good of a matchup for WRs as you'd think, but 16 yards, really?

Robinson-OUCH. 6 yards against PHILLY

Slye-Sucks

NE D-Finally sucked

Some fun facts for my season:

Record when scoring under 100 points: 0-4

Record when scoring 100+ points: 2-3. All 3 losses came against the top scorer of the week.

I'm just ready for next season boys lol. And you bet that I will start taking offensive lines into consideration when drafting from this point on.

What in the actual f happened to Diggs?

4 targets and one rush for the hottest WR in the sport?

4???

My team all decided to lay eggs this week... Full PPR, down by 50 points. Here's to hoping the Cowboys blow the Giants out! Was projected to win by 30... 

QB: Watson - Not too bad, but was hoping for a lil more 
RB: Aaron jones - welp didn't follow up last week well at all. Doesn't help that the other guy had Williams 
RB: Zeke 
WR: Davante Adams - wasn't terrible i guess but was hoping for a bigger comeback game. 
WR: Amari Cooper 
TE: Waller - 2 receptions, albeit good ones but still only 2 ughhh 
Flex: Coleman - Couldn't follow up his big day either
DST: Cowboys 
Kicker: Prater - time for a different kicker. 

Need Zeke and engram to come up huge tonight. Didn't start Kyler because of 49ers d and started rivers.  Only other guy to get double digits was Jacobs for me. 

Qb rivers

Rb - Chubb

Rb - Zeke

Wr Theilen

Wr - chark

Te - Engram

Flex - Jacobs

Flex - ty Johnson

D 49ers

K tucker

Byes, injuries and Connor out had Hyde in as flex and that fumble at goal line after 60 yrd run the difference in losing by 14 pts. Team already 3-5 because of the poor decisions to draft Gordon and AJG. gonna be 3-6 and on the outside looking in. Also, Russell Wilson I hate u 🙄

Sitting at 4-4 in a 14 team league. 7th place and top 6 make the playoffs. I go up against the first place team who is 6-2. Teams 2 through 6 are all 5-3. I destroy the first place team but every 5-3 team wins. Sucks having the 3rd most points in the league and sitting on the outside with each week a must win. I have well over 100 more points than the 6 seed, too, but dude keeps winning like 85 to 83. 

3rd week in a row I listened to the "experts" over my gut for my streaming qbs. Pick their recommendations over playing winston

3 weeks ago I went D. Jones vs Ari he got 12 points...

2 weeks ago I went cousins against a weak wsh team, he got 11 points (wintson got 24)

This week I went Minshew (oh he's a top 4qb this week they said) he got 8.8 points (winston got 25)

lost all 3 by less than 10 points and I would have easily won otherwise

On 11/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, crotchcrickets said:

Fellas this may have been the week that out me over the edge and finally pushed me to quit fantasy football.  

On Sunday I:

dropped Kenyan drake for jaylen samuels

then when the news broke about samuels, dropped him for Benny snell

benny snell then gets injured

so, drake after not doing s--- for 8 weeks, gets picked up by the 1st place team, supplants Edmonds, rips off 20 points on Thursday.

Not to mention that samuels is prolly a RB1 going forward (tho I haven’t checked statuses Bc I was so pissed off at fantasy that I haven’t been checking on any players).

feels bad man, feels real real bad.  

On 11/1/2019 at 7:14 PM, Gryfter said:

Happens to the best of us. Samuels had 1 good game last season filling in for Conner. Hes more of a COP back than a true workhorse with his receiving skills. 

If you have the bench space, grab Trey Edmunds and see what happens this Sunday.

@crotchcrickets Grabbed Edmunds?

Vent - Started McCoy over Damien..almost cost me the week. Good thing I got blown out, LOL!!!

Anyone else streamed the trio of Amendola, Robbie anderson and Chris conley. I don’t know why I was excited about them

I went against R Wilson and Carson Wentz sux. 

If we ever start having a league where only bench scoring counts, I will be champion of the world!!!

15 minutes ago, Duckbutter said:

I went against R Wilson and Carson Wentz sux. 

If we ever start having a league where only bench scoring counts, I will be champion of the world!!!

You should try a best ball league, it takes your highest scorers at each position at the end of the week, no "start/sits" 

Traded for ARob this week. He's been so solid in PPR. At least 7 targets and 4 receptions for over 40 yards in every single game. 

1 catch for 6 yards now that he's on my roster.

9 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Traded for ARob this week. He's been so solid in PPR. At least 7 targets and 4 receptions for over 40 yards in every single game. 

1 catch for 6 yards now that he's on my roster.

You ruined him, dude!