Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

12 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

You ruined him, dude!

Last time he was on my roster, he tore his ACL in game one, so at least he survived this time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually I think Trubiesky is ruining him...

• Like 1

Cant catch a ******** break.

Finally, a waiver wire receiver (Preston Williams) add that is working out and hes lost for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, affliction said:

lost to a guy who started Andrew Luck

And, to add insult to injury, the guy doesn't even know, or care, that he beat you this week.  Worst kind of loss.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Actually I think Trubiesky is ruining him...

Truschitsky.  Spelling . . .

• Haha 1

Here is my final rant for the season. Just suffered my 5th loss in a row, and the playoffs are now all but out of reach.

Started the season 4-0, and was the highest scoring team in my league. Over the past five weeks, I have been the lowest scoring team (12 team 0.5 PPR), and also have had the highest points scored against.

The single biggest cause for my misery was Melvin Gordon's return, which reduced my Ekeler from a top 5 option do a mid range RB2. Keenan Allen's massive decline since Week 3 also didn't help, along with drafting busts like Mixon and losing stability in the dreaded TE position when Dissily went down.

I can enjoy the rest of the season worry free and actually watch games and not just fantasy stats now that I have been eliminated so early in the year. 

Feel like I was a pretty good GM with all injuries that hit my team... get a win this week and now slapped with a “Q” tag on Bell. A couple hours past that Walton is essentially off my team too. This is a 16 team league size so quality of players isn’t that great. 

dannnngg

Can’t catch a ******** break. Going to lose by 5 after that TD to Cooper. Opponent started him and Prescott. All thanks to Carlos Hyde. About to rage drop him. 

I started 5-0, since then have gone 0-4 mostly because of Davante and Kerryon. To add the icing to the cake, my opponent dropped 230 points on me last week....yes, you read that correctly...230 in a 12 team half point PPR league...

It would be nice if Thielen knew he couldn’t play, he would say it, instead of acting like he’s good, playing 1 down and calling it. What an odd year, I’m #1 in power rankings, most points by far, yet my points against me are almost even, lost 5 games this year, 4 of them less than 8 pts, 2 of those less than 1 point. 

Edited by Godeep

33 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I started 5-0, since then have gone 0-4 mostly because of Davante and Kerryon. To add the icing to the cake, my opponent dropped 230 points on me last week....yes, you read that correctly...230 in a 12 team half point PPR league...

You must’ve played against the combination of Wilson Lockett and cmac, like me my friend. It hurt. 

Lost by 5 points..

Stafford inside the 5 to tie the game - couldn’t convert

Myers missed game winning FG to put them in OT - opponent had Metcalf who came up in OT

Waller - only 2 catches wtf

Diggs - just wtf

Lost by 5 points..

Stafford inside the 5 to tie the game - couldn’t convert

Myers missed game winning FG to put them in OT - opponent had Metcalf who came up in OT

Waller - only 2 catches wtf

Diggs - just wtf

Traded Zach Ertz/Tyler Boyd last Wednesday for T.Y. Hilton. Next day T.Y. has a walking boot. P.S. Ertz FINALLY goes off.

Traded Marlon Mack for Leveon Bell on Saturday. Bell has an MRI on Monday and now the Jets have rostered a practice squad RB.

I mean, come on!

Edited by meverett85

Created a new account just to say I lost not one but two matchups because of that stupid fumble for TD recovery with 6 seconds left. One of the matchups I lost by 0.5 points and got officially eliminated from the playoffs. The other dropped me from 3rd to 7th place and I’m now on the outside looking in. I hate the Giants forever now. 

• Like 1

Lost to the last-place team in the league by 0.8 points. I'm 5-4, and two of my losses are now to that same team by a combined 2.8 points. 

It's not even bad weeks. I've been averaging about 144 points/week and in both of those weeks I was over 130. She's been averaging 113 points/week and in both cases was just slightly over 130 as well. 

What makes it worse this week is that I knew it was a tough week due to byes, but I still had a good week. Yet I would have won if I had left Lamar Jackson in my lineup (over Stafford, who I thought was a safer play), or if I hadn't made a last-minute pickup and start of Jaylen Samuels over Derrick Henry. Both those moves "worked out" in the sense that both players performed quite well. Just not as well as who I benched for them. 

Had I won, I'd be in a 3-way tie for 1st place now, with the tiebreaker for most overall points scored [by a wide margin]. Instead, I'm a game back in 3rd place. 

So this douche got cooper and traded away a bye week gurley to an 0-8 team and he beat me week 9. This week he offers brees for Gurley...since his bye is over and doesnt have a second back and may not even have bell... to the team he JUST traded gurley for. Since im commish i rejected it 5 times and then get a text about how im this and that cause he beat me and i suck at trades lol. Clearly its collusion and he should be banned. The other commish approved the last trade that was completely garbage....In result...

I dropped my whole team including coleman, k allen, julio, barkley, aaron jones, ajg and others. Like i have time to be in a free league with such garbage. Enjoy the rest of the year fruit loops

EDIT: im not proud im actually very pissed. It is free and with a couple friends and i know it screws the whole league, but screw it. I dont have time for bs in fantasy fuking football/ I was also 7-2 and have finished 2nd the last 3 years. Im fine with that. Ill enjoy football from the sidelines.

Edited by Zekepeak86

12 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

You must’ve played against the combination of Wilson Lockett and cmac, like me my friend. It hurt. 

You are correct...played against Wilson, CMC, Lockett, Evans, Gordon, and Cowboys D. We've had this league for almost 10 years and this was the highest point total I can recall. I scored the third highest total this past week and still lost by 100.