Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, obithewan said:

Ingram, pfft.

Try LJax, Andrews, and Baltimore D...

While I'm 3-6...

Soon to be 3-7...

And 3rd (out of 12) in the league in points...

man in 2nd in scoring and heading to 3-7 and basically out of playoffs unless a miracle happens 

• Like 1

Why do I continue to fall for these waiver wire darlings I.e Pascal 

56 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Kupp zero, cmc stopped inches short

forgot kelce also had a 17 yard TD called back as well 

Just lost my 3rd in a row with this team:

LJax, Zeke, Carson, Adam's, Kupp, Henry, Williams, badgley, SF def with Kittle and hilton hurt and chark on bye

• Haha 1

Start 2 QBs, this is my team’s yardage and TDs this week vs my opponent’s yardage and TDs. And Cook just got vultured on the 1 yard line twice. I still have 3 quarters of Cook plus Lockett left to go and my opponent has no one, but I’m down by 41.

Me - 1065 yds, 5 TDs

Opp - 912 yds, 12 TDs

What a crap week..went in a huge favorite..then aaron rodgers and saquon completely sucked and of course i play against golden tate and kyle rudolph...even DEMARYIUS THOMAS had a good game against me....i needed this win bc i still have three tough matchups and byes to deal with it. Bye playoffs

One season that was looking amazing starting to fall apart. Running out of RBs (rest up, Saquon) and about to lose again. Currently second top scorer this week...about to lose to #1, naturally.

Trying to be phlegmatic - I mean, we all now that luck plays a huge part, so why get so wound up?

Kupp nothing, singletary nothing after going off last week, CMC gets tackled at the 6 inch line by his own lineman, opponents Cook gets gifted a TD from Mattison being 6 inches short. same crap every year in the same league. most points against everytime. 

This whole game is completely random and stupid.... And yet I get so upset about it. 

Drafting Cooper Kupp was the right thing to do. Starting him was the right thing to do. He gave me a donut. Nothing I can do about it. Still pisses me off though. 

The Touchdown Regressions Bois is getting old. We're still in the playoff hunt. But it's getting old. 

Davante Adams.

Julio Jones

Leonard Fournette 

Zach ertz

John brown 

Dj Moore 

Antonio brown has more TD than Davante Adams and Leonard Fournette combined.

• Haha 2

Another cooper kupp owner . You can’t make this sh*% up. This is the second time this season I’ve had to deal with a donut ( Mike Evans ).   

fantasy is frustrating,  all i needed was two catches by this man and I would’ve won this week ! 

6 minutes ago, HurryupO said:

Another cooper kupp owner . You can’t make this sh*% up. This is the second time this season I’ve had to deal with a donut ( Mike Evans ).   

fantasy is frustrating,  all i needed was two catches by this man and I would’ve won this week ! 

Kupp had played in 31 games coming into today. In one game, he got hurt on a play very early. In all 30 of the other 30 games, he caught at least 2 passes. Barring an injury, the odds of Kupp catching 2 passes today were like 99.9%... Unreal. 

25 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Kupp had played in 31 games coming into today. In one game, he got hurt on a play very early. In all 30 of the other 30 games, he caught at least 2 passes. Barring an injury, the odds of Kupp catching 2 passes today were like 99.9%... Unreal. 

Hey not as a unreal as when the browns played the 49ers and my opponent had 49ers d.  I was up by 1.5 points and the browns are down by like 21 points with 3 mins to go.  Well kitchens is a damn genius as we all know and he decides to have Odell Beckham return the kickoff , yeah well he fumbled the ball and I lost by .5 points because it counted for 2 points for 49ers D .  Now I’ve been fighting for a playoff spot , crazy right..... gotta love this game, did I mention that was the same week my mike Evans put up a goose egg 🥚 lol you can’t make this up trust me I feel ya

Edited by Brye
  • Haha 1

Keeper league, last year of Adams as a keeper have Odell as well was under the impression I had a stacked team 1 TD on the year for them.. 😆

I'd like to think I have a solid roster and I have the record to show for it, but on the losses I've had this season, I've been BLOWN out. I'm currently at 6-3, but about to be 6-4. I'm in a 12 team standard scoring league. First week, I lose, but put up a decent 113 vs the highest scorer in the league at 134. Understandable. My 2nd loss, I put up a measly 70 points. My 3rd loss I put up a whopping 37.94 points. LIKE HOW ON EARTH DO I SCORE SO LOW? This was right after a 145 point week too. Now this week, I've put up 65 on the dot with just Jimmy Polo to play. I don't understand how my team is so boom or bust. I have no confidence in my team on any given week.

Dropped Slye for Maher. (6 vs 5 points) 

Just lost by .4 due to changing kickers 🙃

Edit: by a 57 yard miss 💔

Edited by jgardner827

10 minutes ago, jgardner827 said:

Dropped Slye for Maher. (6 vs 5 points) 

Just lost by .4 due to changing kickers 🙃

Edit: by a 57 yard miss 💔

Slye or die

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lost by 3 thanks to dallas horrible play calling at the end.  Jesus if that doesn't get Garret fired I don't know what else will.  Passing the ball at will and you run Zeke on second and third down.  I get it the run on second and two is fine but the ******** idiot that decided the run on third is a ******** moron.  Some of the dumbest s--- I have ever seen.  Also honorable mention to the supposed offensive genuis running the Rams.  Your offense couldn't get a TD all game and Pitt couldn't move the ball on your D.  With 1:21 left and 3 time outs kick the god damn field goal.  Let your d get the three and out.  Then you can win the game with a field goal.

As you probably figured I have Dak and the kicker formerly known as Greg the Leg

• Like 1