Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, fantasysupersaiyan said:

I honestly cry every week looking at my teams tight end position.

Same. Here are my TE scores this season: 

Week 1: 6.0 Vance

Week 2: 22.8 Vance

Week 3: 2.0 Vance

Week 4: 2.5 Olsen

Week 5: 7.1 Graham

Week 6: 9.2 Olsen

Week 7: 6.2  Hockenson

Week 8: 5.0 Graham

Week 9: 7.0 Olsen 

Week 10: 3.8 Gesicki

This is in PPR. I've gotten 1 stupid week over 10 points. I'm literally averaging 7.1 points over 10 weeks, which would put me at TE27 PPG. Like I don't understand how it's even possible for me to be so bad at streaming. I dropped Olsen last week and what does he do? 17.8 points

Edited by Itachi_is_the_goat

benched Stillers for Colts, cost me 16 points - now i'm down 4, instead  of up 12, with my Jimmah Gee vs his St.Russel tonite

Related image

Very fun having your RB1, RB2, and flex RB put up a combined score that was only 1 more than Aaron Jones' total.  

Samuels, Mack, Rodgers all fk'd me this week. Now I gotta hope that Ross Dwelley gets shut out. :(

Was 4-4, now will be 4-6 dude to collective dumps from my team.  Combined 16 from Brees, Zeke, cupl, and aj brown. 

If I'd started Kyler the past 2 weeks, I'd have for sure won last week and maybe this week. Could miss the playoffs with a stacked team. Eff 

Second time Im venting about this but it kept me up last night... Last week I noticed this week's opponent had no D. So I stashed Indy D to block them. Also, I noticed Balt D was available. I couldn't stash both but decided to just stash Indy and hope someone else picked up Balt. Of course, my opponent won Balt D by $1. 24 pts vs 7 pts. That's a 34 point swing. For some IDIOTIC reason I decided to stash Indy (with Hoyer as their QB) over Baltimore. It seemed so obvious now. WTH was I thinking? Now 5-5 instead of 6-4. Devastating.

Edited by yanksman
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Second time Im venting about this but it kept me up last night... Last week I noticed this week's opponent had no D. So I stashed Indy D to block them. Also, I noticed Balt D was available. I couldn't stash both but decided to just stash Indy and hope someone else picked up Balt. Of course, my opponent won Balt D by $1. 24 pts vs 7 pts. That's a 34 point swing. For some IDIOTIC reason I decided to stash Indy (with Hoyer as their QB) over Baltimore. It seemed so obvious now. WTH was I thinking? Now 5-5 instead of 6-4. Devastating.

I picked ravens, rams, and Indy up last week.  So that my opponent couldent pick up any of them, and my opponent and I were tied, he had chiefs defense long story short I won by 12 points .  Some times when your close to the playoffs depth doesn’t really matter so o had no problem having 3 defenses 

PIcked up Daniel Jones and Slayton with full plans to start them this week. At 12:55 I wussed out and bench them both. Go Russel W and Metcaff tonight, I'm down by 38 so I know I'm screwed. 

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

Ill be honest, kinda happy you got screwed.

Thats a ruxin move. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Got a nice 10 points from Brees home vs ATL, while I have Dak sitting on my bench with 30+ . Down 30.84 with Carson and Lockett remaining .5ppr. and shoutout to Kupp for the bagel game.

Edited by pascuccis1

In a dynasty league, I picked up Darius Slayton for free, then traded him for a defense in the preseason. 

Also traded Andy Isabella and John Ross for Dante Pettis. 

Those two trades might haunt me for a decade. 

A combo of Nick Chubb, David Montgomery (against the worst run defense), Julio Jones, Cooper Cupp, Odell Beckham freakin Jr. , Jonnu Smith, the buffalo Bills defense and my kicker ALL combined for a whopping 60 points.... Fml

My team is done.

Haven't been able to post 100 points in a month, while the playoff bound teams have been able to produce 130-150 frequently. Poor drafting, injuries, and lousy free agent acquisitions have undone me this season.

ESPN "projections" had me slated to beat my opponent this week by over 30 points. Yes, I know projections are worthless, but I exceeded my projections by 5 points, and scored 159.1 in PPR. Should be good to go, right?

Nope. Opponent got 37.8 from Kirk, 20.5 from Kelce, 31.7 from Cooper last night, and currently stands at 105 points with WIlson, Carson, Lockett, and the SF defense left to play. She's projected for 161.8 right now, so I'm going to be sweating MNF. 

And of course, my 159.1 would beat every other team in the league handily, so I might end up getting edged out with what ordinarily would be a league-winning score. Only 4 teams all season have bested 159.1 (two of those were me), but I'm still sweating MNF. 

I need this win, too... 

3 hours ago, yanksman said:

Not sure what you were thinking. Soon as I heard about Dalton being benched that was the defense I wanted the most. Ravens vs rookie QB? Recipe for fantasy success. Back to the NE defense next week.

I played Waller over Mark Andrews

I played David Montgomery over Chris Carson (the logic for this made perfect sense before the game) LOL!

Started the Indy defense.

😂

Thankfully it might not matter at all.

Not sure whats worse...losing in the championship game year after year...

or

Not making playoffs in 3/4 leagues...

Unless I get 23.5 half-ppr points from Lockett tonight, I’ll have lost for the 3rd time to the highest scorer of the week, and those will be my only 3 losses so far. 2 of the 3 weeks, I was the 2nd highest scorer (by a significant margin).

Can’t complain too much about 7-3, except I’m still having to fight for a playoff spot when I should be coasting in (and able to make roster moves to plan for the playoffs instead of next week’s games). I’m going to be 150 points ahead of anyone else in my league after this week, but only 1 game ahead of being out of a playoff spot. 

3 hours ago, Gryfter said:

Not sure whats worse...losing in the championship game year after year...

or

Not making playoffs in 3/4 leagues...

the latter ... oh, most definitely the latter

7 hours ago, yanksman said:

Man...... you overthought this bigtime. Balt d against cinci? ouch.

PS Fu** Rodgers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had Kerryon Johnson...traded for Freeman after Kerryon went down. Now Freeman is down and I'm left with Duke Johnson as my RB2 for the rest of the season most likely. Awesome.

10 hours ago, yanksman said:

Keeping you up, lol.