Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 minute ago, smash10033 said:

HAHAHAH....lost all around !    With Hill, Kupp,  Hooper,  Winston being a garbage fire..... I am quickly dropping down the rankings. 

I was gonna say I know Hill got hurt. That’s rough man. 

1 hour ago, mrschrod said:

I needed Tyreek Hill to get 2.3 points to win. He left with a hamstring injury before he got any points. Wow.

In a PPR and a half PPC (point per carry, yes I know it's a stupid scoring setting) league I'm in one of the teams was down by 0.3 going into the game but basically had the victory locked down until Tyreek laid a donut.

They took it much better than I would have.

GFZ6Awq.png

Edited by vercrazy
  • Haha 1

Went in Even against an opponent last night. I had Tyreek Hill and He had Butker (k) -d'oh! 

Was PRAYING for him to come back in the second half. 

• Like 1

Still in the playoff hunt, but my team's greatest strength has been my WRs, and now that's a complete liability. 

Kupp

Golladay

ARob

Boyd

McLaurin

Fuller

All these guys, and suddenly Crowder is the only guy I can trust at all. 

F--k you Philip Rivers and your never-ending propensity to throw last second interceptions that lose your team football games. F--k you. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, wonderbread said:

F--k you Philip Rivers and your never-ending propensity to throw last second interceptions that lose your team football games. F--k you. 

Tell me about it, I lost on that last second interception cause my opponent had KC def. 🤬

First place team in my league drafted Justin Tucker in the 3rd round. Meanwhile I've compiled over 2k posts on Rotoworld forums and am in 9th place (not last anymore!).

Strategy for next year: draft like an idiot

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, atrium said:

First place team in my league drafted Justin Tucker in the 3rd round. Meanwhile I've compiled over 2k posts on Rotoworld forums and am in 9th place (not last anymore!).

Strategy for next year: draft like an idiot

The only sport where an auto-drafted or poorly drafted team (by intention or not) still has a chance to win even when costly errors are made. 

Edited by mtx
  • Like 1

I went all in on juju and Sony Michel this year in 3 leagues. Dropped both of them. Neither have been picked up off waivers. 2nd and 4th round picks down the drain. Tough hole to crawl out of.

• Like 1

My current WR situation:

Courtland Sutton

Tyreek Hill (hamstring)

DJ Chark (hamstring)

Emmanuel Sanders (ribs)

Brandin Cooks (concussion)

So, what is Sutton going to give me? Hammy, ankle, what? 🤬

Edited by FitzMagic

11 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

My current WR situation:

Courtland Sutton

Tyreek Hill (hamstring)

DJ Chark (hamstring)

Emmanuel Sanders (ribs)

Brandin Cooks (concussion)

So, what is Sutton going to give me? Hammy, ankle, what? 🤬

At least you can just move on from the injured guys. 

I have Kupp, Golladay, ARob, and Tyler Boyd. All 4 are in nightmare situations with their QBs. Hard to bench them, can't feel good about any of them on Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

At least you can just move on from the injured guys. 

I have Kupp, Golladay, ARob, and Tyler Boyd. All 4 are in nightmare situations with their QBs. Hard to bench them, can't feel good about any of them on Sunday. 

Lost by 5 points last week because of Hill. Lost the week before because of Sanders. It's like the injuries can't just happen in the 4th quarter. It is always the first quarter.

• Like 1

10 team full point PPR league and somehow the following roster is in last place:

J. Allen (drafted), Zeke (drafted), Fournette (drafted), M. Ingram (drafted), M. Gordon (drafted), A. Cooper (drafted), JuJu (drafted), E. Engram (drafted), McLaurin (added after week 1), Davante Parker (added two weeks ago), McCoy (drafted), etc.

Zeke has been underwhelming, JuJu's valued tanked after Big Ben went down, I got Gordon in round 6 but wasn't able to move him (even after he signed), but I'm still surprised I haven't been able to salvage a low-seed playoff berth.  Last place?  I'm in the lower-middle in points.  Yeesh, frustrating.  I thought I killed the drafted (I drafted Robbie Anderson in addition to my other guys listed but dropped him long ago).  Booooooooo!

sitting at 6-5 in my biggest $$$$ leeg ... desperately need to win out, as i am behind in the tiebreakers with the other teams vying for the 5th and 6th spots ... facing top dog this week, with his Cook on bye, and me lined up heavy vs tomato cans Cincy/Miami/Indigenous Peeples - so we good, right?

ehhh ... so he has Williams in for Cook, and the Watson/Nuk stack

Image result for jump out window gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Need a win this week to secure the playoffs.    Houston has been horrible against the pass..... last Indy v Houston game jacoby goes off.   TY Hilton returns.... pick Jacoby up and bench trashman Jameis.    Colts end up running about 85 percent of the night.   At least he got me a rushing TD fark fantasy

Just got Nuk bombed by my opponent on tnf to kick off this week I m a 27 PT hole after he hasn't done 💩 the last month. 

Guy I'm playing left William's and Fuller on the bench, score! Now just need his starters to under perform and mine to exceed expectations and I can lock up that playoff spot in a tight race. 

15 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Guy I'm playing left William's and Fuller on the bench, score! Now just need his starters to under perform and mine to exceed expectations and I can lock up that playoff spot in a tight race. 

Image result for wrong thread gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guys! I'm third in points scores AND third in standings. I just wanted to throw this out there to let you guys know that unicorns do exist!!!

Cash league playoffs are a billion to one shot got a whopping $10 of my $210 entry back on ONE....ONE high score week and spent it on two FA moves trying to stay in the race.It's time to flush this turd of a team and try to enjoy Thanksgiving without football......OH and the real kicker,agreed to play in a free league with some out of state friends this year and will make the playoffs in that one..... for bragging rights :(

• Haha 2

saw the YoungHoe available yesterday afternoon ... somehow slipped thru after two days on the wire - three straight in the cozy confines of the dome on tap, and kid's taken over with some good foot aplomb for ol' man Bryant.  

lost connection on the RR, figgered he'd be out there upon my emerging out said tunnel (thanks, East River).

welp, got myself nice n' liquored up, made my first priority the AleHouse and a few more cocktails 🍸 - yeah, forgot about scooping the booter from Hotlanta.  and now he gone.  plucked by a 3-8 squad.   F.M.L.

meh, it's just a kicker, amirite?

last week i face the Dak/Gallup stack vs the horrid Lions ... they go batchit.  this week i face the Watson/Nuk stack.   ehhhh. 

had it been reversed, i woulda had the crapfest Watson/Nuk vs the RatBirds and Dak/Gallup 'bout to throttled by Hoodie. but, nahhh ... not this year, PoM -

• Like 2

Drafted Devante Adams, Fournette, and Mike Williams, in that order....let the touchdowns flow, right?  Wrong...its week 12  I've got ONE TD between these MFer's..ONE..probably would never happen again in a million years I imagine.

• Like 1

Im going to spend a high draft pick on a QB next year, screw it