Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

I’m beginning to understand why some guys play 20-30 leagues.

You own everyone. Your good feelings negate the horrible ones.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I’m beginning to understand why some guys play 20-30 leagues.

You own everyone. Your good feelings negate the horrible ones.

Yeah. But playing 2 leagues appears to mean twice the pain. Wonder what the sweet spot is?

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Wonder what the sweet spot is?

Zero leagues ...after this week’s performance

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, pdog109 said:

Same boat here pal.

Dropped Dak for some reason and started Jimmy G lol.

Free league but sitll hurts.

Another league started Jimmy G over Stafford.

Ouch.

Me too my friend. Don't even know why I dropped Stafford with that match up. Lost by less than the difference between Jimmy G. and Stafford - would've won had I kept him in smh.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

I was feeling OK when I left work - a decent lead, with my Kamara against his Nuk and Latavius. Just before half time.

Just got in and checked the score.

I have no words for how much I hate FF.

Unbelievable. Back in front, then that silly little -5yd handoff to Kamara ultimately cost me his 100pt bonus, then that single reception for Nuk finished me off.

Unbelievable.

I'd say "every year" but it truly feels like every week. Just can't figure out whether it's abject despair or righteous anger that I'm feeling.

Meanwhile, in my other game Brees has now snuck my opponent ahead of me by 3.9pts. I have Emmanuel Sanders left. If I lose both these games I may genuinely walk away.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2019 at 6:54 PM, crotchcrickets said:

im going to lose to a team that started gronk (two TE league) and matt bryant (2 kicker league) and got basically nothing out of his rodgers/adams stack.

noooo...that's not a real league. why the heck would you play in a 2 TE/ 2 K league? what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.8acd208684398689e9ad533c87258217.png

had Watson going ..needed 34.12 from him ...thought it was over after he scored so no OT but then the missed XP ....then flag .... 

Image result for happy gilmore head shaking gif

• Haha 1

Lutz FG beat me. Needed Texans tho not score or at least take more time or at least not let Brees march down field or at least miss his career long. Instead all 4 things happened and I lose with the second highest points in the league. 99% chance to win to 0-1 just like that. Can't stand this game sometimes. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Meanwhile, in my other game Brees has now snuck my opponent ahead of me by 3.9pts. I have Emmanuel Sanders left. If I lose both these games I may genuinely walk away.

I'm also down by 4 with Sanders going. I swear Flacco hasn't even peaked in his direction yet. Maddeningly frustrating

37 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I'm also down by 4 with Sanders going. I swear Flacco hasn't even peaked in his direction yet. Maddeningly frustrating

Also just realized that I could have played any of my bench players - even Alexander Mattison - and have already won. Now I'm waiting for Flacco to get bored of Sutton. And Flacco is not a man who bores easily.

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Also just realized that I could have played any of my bench players - even Alexander Mattison - and have already won. Now I'm waiting for Flacco to get bored of Sutton. And Flacco is not a man who bores easily.

Literally the same boat for me. Every single bench player I have would have already won me the game. lmfao

This is such a terrible feeling. 1 catch for 6 yards? really?

We needed 4 points from Sanders and we're going to lose. Flacco looks f*** awful man

On 9/8/2019 at 2:29 PM, murraygd13 said:

Trubisky, Zeke, David Montgomery, Curtis Samuel, Kelce, Hunter Henry, Goff, Matt Bryant

If someone started a worse roster than that, I'd be surprised.

Yep.  Winston Sony Monty Evans Diggs OJ Howard Matt Bryant K? Falcons, Eagles D (negative pts).

• Thanks 1

Most upset about the number of penalties this week. It’s simply not enjoyable to watch a game where half the plays have penalties. This has gotta out of control.

21 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Yep.  Winston Sony Monty Evans Diggs OJ Howard Matt Bryant K? Falcons, Eagles D (negative pts).

I feel better about my Winston A Jones Freeman OBJ Sanders Kelce

23 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Most upset about the number of penalties this week. It’s simply not enjoyable to watch a game where half the plays have penalties. This has gotta out of control.

'Tis usually the case when the seasons begins.

Vic Fangio

He's great they said...He's a defensive guy they said...This should be an easy one they said...

DEN defense can't even muster up 1 freaking sack against an OAK team that stinks.

• Like 2