Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Had to choose between Crowder, Fuller, Boyd, and McLaurin as a flex WR.

Picked Crowder, the only one I shouldn't have, and now my season is over. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Had to choose between Crowder, Fuller, Boyd, and McLaurin as a flex WR.

Picked Crowder, the only one I shouldn't have, and now my season is over. 

Fantasy football...the game of zigging when you should've zagged

I hate this forking game! Ha its addictive and totally screws my Sundays. My wife hates it and I'm starting to also. smh ... theres still hope but fukkkk did my players crap the bed this week.

This week was make or break; these are the decisions that probably ended my season:

Samuels over Singletary or Scarborough 

Hollister over Gesicki

Also could have played Boyd over Lockett, but I won't kill myself for that. 

Rodgers over Fitzpatrick

Everyone I needed to lose to make the playoffs is winning. 

Edited by Mr Rourke

Fark these penalties.  God knows how many points have been wiped away by these ticky tack holding calls.  It's gotten to the point where you can just expect yellow to be on the field after a big play.

Edited by CletisVanDamme
  • Like 2

Thinking of just switching to DFS next year. Yes, guys still lay duds, but way less frustrating when they do.  It's just your entry fee.  The real payoff is hitting the right combo for a big score.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Fark these penalties.  God knows how many points have been wiped away by these ticky tack holding calls.  It's gotten to the point where you can just expect yellow to be on the field after a big play.

I hate holding so much sometimes.  Refs just call it whenever they feel like it...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slimzy17 said:

I hate holding so much sometimes.  Refs just call it whenever they feel like it...

They're just guessing half the time , I swear

• Like 1

I know it's picky to complain about kickers, and that points from them almost always boils down to luck, but my luck with kickers is always terrible.

Matt Gay was previously averaging 10.4 points per game. In the 2 weeks since I picked him up, he got me 7 and 5 points.

22 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Thinking of just switching to DFS next year. Yes, guys still lay duds, but way less frustrating when they do.  It's just your entry fee.  The real payoff is hitting the right combo for a big score.

Ya but you have people submitting 100's of lineups to hit that combo. Kind of lame it's just a matter of hitting the right flex instead of building a team you update.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sticky2 said:

Ya but you have people submitting 100's of lineups to hit that combo. Kind of lame it's just a matter of hitting the right flex instead of building a team you update.

I play the single entry games.  Takes out the professionals who play 50+ lineups per game.

• Like 1

We have pretty big rosters in my league.  here is a sampling of point totals from people i started today:

dak: 0.64

evans: 5.00

amari cooper: 0.00

wilkins: 0.00

Hollister: 2.2

jonnu: 0.00

• Haha 1

I will take great delight in cutting Mixon this week. No Bengals ever again on my team. At least not until the entire team including the owner are different which will be like what 2032

Who would’ve thought that after Week 12, I would be dropping Matt Ryan because Sam Darnold & Ryan Tannehill are better options at this point? 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Sweetness09 said:

Update: team who started Jeffrey and Sanu is gonna beat me because of Henry and CMC. What a joke. 

Lol, you got bombed! 

Edited by Theoneupper

2 minutes ago, dumherb1 said:

EFF YOU AMARI POOPER —- Going for points to get in playoffs in 1 league and for most points in another league

• Haha 1

Ugh, just another crappy week.  Seems like every week my guys have terrible matchups or just plain suck.  Couldn't get 1 damn TD from Foles and Carr.