Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

3 hours ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Yup, he deserves a nickname too......

Hey, I’ve got one......how about...... Bonejobs McGee. Carr reportedly lifted a page outta Hoodie’s book and put a saying on his locker that reads, “Do Your Bonejob”. Mission accomplished, Derek.

That works, because he sure did, he sure did🤮

13 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

So tired of defending Aaron Jones. His dud of a week may very well have just costed me a huge win against a terrible team. Now I need Justin Tucker to score 10.2 points to save the week.

Are you also tired of the weeks he’s single-handedly won? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

So tired of defending Aaron Jones. His dud of a week may very well have just costed me a huge win against a terrible team. Now I need Justin Tucker to score 10.2 points to save the week.

He's the RB3 in half-PPR. The problem here is you, not him.

• Haha 3

My kicker got -4 total after getting -9 for missing 3 extra points. I lost 111-106 in a must win game. Going against Jimmy G and having Aaron Jones in last nights game was the nail in the coffin. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

Benny Bonejobs

2 hours ago, Sartorialism said:

He's the RB3 in half-PPR. The problem here is you, not him.

Yea, and with a must-win, he threw up a dud. He is a can't bench, high ceiling, low floor play. And he put up a floor game this week. That's on me..how?

• Like 1

If you told me the Tennessee Titans were going to end my season at the start of the season I would have lol'd.  Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry dropped about 80 points on my face, and I had a massive lead that required a game like that for my opponent to come back.  Oh, Derek Carr got me a solid -0.8 fantasy points during Kyler's bye, which was also necessary for this ridiculous loss. 

See you next year boys, I'm going to grab a Pepsi.

s9Knmnl.gif

Edited by Slimzy17
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Slimzy17 said:

If you told me the Tennessee Titans were going to end my season at the start of the season I would have lol'd.  Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry dropped about 80 points on my face, and I had a massive lead that required a game like that for my opponent to come back.  Oh, Derek Carr got me a solid -0.8 fantasy points during Kyler's bye, which was also necessary for this ridiculous loss. 

See you next year boys, I'm going to grab a Pepsi.

s9Knmnl.gif

Tannehill probably ended my playoff hopes as well. He was acquired straight up in a trade for a defense a few weeks ago. Why wouldn't he put up 35 points?!

• Like 1

Was projected to win this week by 40. Absolutely abhorrent game script ate me alive. And then my opponent grabbing s--- off the wire to beat my top 5 players.

you can’t make this s--- up. Only in fantasy foosball. 

Didn’t make the playoffs bc Gurley didn’t get 3 more yards... I’ll just stick to fantasy basketball. The luck required to win w fantasy football has me so disinterested 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 weeks ago I was sitting pretty, in position to lock up a playoff spot with a strong week. The last two weeks could not have gone worse, and now I literally need a miracle to even get in.

I'd rather my team just suck than give me false hope for 2 months. Such a wasted opportunity.

• Like 1

3-9, 2nd overall in points in 12 team league.  Happens every ******** year.  Need to go to breakdown for league standings from now on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tugginroot said:

3-9, 2nd overall in points in 12 team league.  Happens every ******** year.  Need to go to breakdown for league standings from now on.

Insane

4 hours ago, NinerLifer said:

Must win game and I got hit by a Godwin and Lamar combo. 

Oh the humanity!

I had Godwin and Lamar and LOST.  Played the only team I could have lost to.

2nd highest points scored in my 12 person league at 1600 which averages to about 133 points per game. Sitting in 6th place going up against the 10-2 team with the highest points scored next week in a must win. If I lose I’m most likely out. 

This is is my super bowl I guess. 

Edited by Sweetness09

1 hour ago, MSkibisky said:

Well, Tucker put up 9. I needed 10. Lost by .8. cool.

I feel ya on that one. I needed one more FG from Tucker to clinch a playoff spot. Instead I'm in a must-win game this week where I'm projected to lose...awesome.

Julio scares me today because he is hurt.  Oh, let me plug in Mike Williams fresh off a bye. What?  He has a knee injury?  Well dang, at least Ertz is healthy the past...**looks at update about hammy injury out of nowhere** wtf is going on?!?!

On 11/24/2019 at 5:12 PM, hansen said:

I know it's picky to complain about kickers, and that points from them almost always boils down to luck, but my luck with kickers is always terrible.

Matt Gay was previously averaging 10.4 points per game. In the 2 weeks since I picked him up, he got me 7 and 5 points.

In my auction league the last three years I have had (IIRC) Zuerlein, Lutz and Tucker. It's been worth paying that little bit extra to not have to worry about the position, although you do need to hold them through the bye.

43 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Julio scares me today because he is hurt.  Oh, let me plug in Mike Williams fresh off a bye. What?  He has a knee injury?  Well dang, at least Ertz is healthy the past...**looks at update about hammy injury out of nowhere** wtf is going on?!?!

D. HENRY NOW TOO?!?!  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬