Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

4 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

I have Julio, ertz, and d. Henry and historically get crap injuries just before the playoffs. So, nothing new here. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpOC86FUxY-MPife-qrp9

Get Mike Williams so we can be twinsies! 😂😭

Edited by Sternes
  • Haha 2

I’m ready for another week of piss poor game script, injured players, underperforming studs and ownage by competitors scrubs. 

happy thanksgiving

-from ff grinch

:) 

• Haha 2

My running backs are Carson, Mixon, Hyde and Penny (just picked him up after Sunday's fumblequake). My opponent is starting Cook, Elliott (he got about 13 points in my league yesterday) and Jonathan Williams in her flex spot. Everywhere I look all of my guys but Penny are on "bust" lists, and Penny might end up with five carries for 20 yards or something like that. Outlook: poop emoji.

Edited by 99-percent-sure

8 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

My running backs are Carson, Mixon, Hyde and Penny (just picked him up after Sunday's fumblequake). My opponent is starting Cook, Elliott (he got about 13 points in my league yesterday) and Jonathan Williams in her flex spot. Everywhere I look all of my guys but Penny are on "bust" lists, and Penny might end up with five carries for 20 yards or something like that. Outlook: poop emoji.

and that's why they play the game on the field, not in the "advice" columns - example, whodathunk Golladay would've outscored Kamara and Thomas combined this week?

tl;dr: wait 'til after the fact, good sir

I'm going to end up leading my league in potential points and missing the playoffs. It's an all-play league. This seems impossible but I'm just that bad at picking my lineup. Jesus. 

19 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I'm going to end up leading my league in potential points and missing the playoffs. It's an all-play league. This seems impossible but I'm just that bad at picking my lineup. Jesus. 

Right there with you.  I'm 3rd in points.  I'm 1 point behind 2nd. 4th is 87 points behind me. 5th is 121.  I'm 6-6.  I need this week. I started Maher.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 12:42 PM, ajs723 said:

Sorry for the dumb question but..I thought all play was where the top scorers go to the playoffs?..always been interested in getting our league to switch to this but can never get the majority votes to get it done.  How does the top scorer in all play miss out?

33 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Sorry for the dumb question but..I thought all play was where the top scorers go to the playoffs?..always been interested in getting our league to switch to this but can never get the majority votes to get it done.  How does the top scorer in all play miss out?

He was talking about potential points. IE he sits Evans for somone else when he goes off and starts him when he drops a donut. If he had the more total points scored in his actual lineup, he would be making the playoffs.

Edited by TheWeasel
  • Thanks 1

Why is it whenever I open a Starburst mini pack with 2 pieces there's always at least one yellow, the worst flavor. They're either trying to piss me off, or that must be the cheapest to manufacture

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Benched Devante Parker for Ronald Jones at 12:58pm in a win or out matchup after reading about 1) how bad Jags run defense and 2) how the Eagles secondary is no longer bad.

Lol...Jonathan Williams got all the work last week now Wilkins/Hines get rotated in. Going to get a dud from my RB2 spot in a crucial matchup.

• Like 1

Just now, FlashGordon401 said:

Lol...Jonathan Williams got all the work last week now Wilkins/Hines get rotated in. Going to get a dud from my RB2 spot in a crucial matchup.

I am in the same boat.  They gave Williams a shot in the first half.  Had 14 yards on 8 carries, with 10 of those yards coming on 1 of those carries.  As much as it hurts, I would have benched him too...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Squats&Milk said:

Fantasy football is such a racket!!!!!!

its never what it seems.

EVER

Nothing but dumb luck which is why everyone and their mother plays