Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Bout time to stop listening to “professional” pundits.  I sat Ryan for foles, played rojo instead of hunt and panthers d instead of saints D.

lost the #1 seed because of it

In a win to get in the playoffs game CMC records his second worse score of the season can't score from the 1 yard line, Chark gets ignored most of the game, Winston doesn't need to throw TDs at all but still takes the time to turn it over, Fournette isn't given the chance to punch in a one yarder, and Tannehill threw TDs to players I never heard of rather than AJ Brown.

FF sucks

2 minutes ago, altmin said:

In a win to get in the playoffs game CMC records his second worse score of the season can't score from the 1 yard line, Chark gets ignored most of the game, Winston doesn't need to throw TDs at all but still takes the time to turn it over, Fournette isn't given the chance to punch in a one yarder, and Tannehill threw TDs to players I never heard of rather than AJ Brown.

FF sucks

That Winston turnover is a guarantee

26 minutes ago, lenny123 said:

That Winston turnover is a guarantee

Yeah, I knew that going in. There is usually a 1:1 ration of TDs: turnovers. This week they didn't need him to do anything.

So first time this season Winston won't throw any TD's and first time this season Zane Gonzales will go scoreless.  I need to win this week.

Fantasy football is just so great, I can't wait to play again next year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have Saquon, Josh Jacobs, and M. Sanders in my RB/RB/Flex spots ... and Guice on the bench!  I actually considered playing Guice instead of Barkley because of the way the Giants have been using him, but decided to stick with it.  That decision will likely cost me the win.  Hopefully it won't cost me a playoff spot...

I've battled back to make it a game, but it appears it's going to just end in inevitable heartbreak thanks to the -2 from Napoleon Dynamite and 0 from Zane Gonzalez lingering over my head.

It's the worst season I've ever had streaming QBs and not even close. I managed to start Beowulf Minshew during his two miserable games, Crab Legs during a game he totally s*hit the bed, and Brissett last week when the Colts turned back the clock to 1940 and ran the ball 80 times in a losing effort. Mix n match a couple mediocre Brady starts along with Nick Foles putting the finishing touches on my season today, and I probably played over half my games with single-digit (or close) QB point totals. Add in the Beowulf and Foles benchings and I couldn't even get garbage time. Just an uncanny season picking QBs.

• Like 1

My starters are

Kyler Murray

Kamara

Aaron Jones

Davante Adams

Mike Evans

Tyler Lockett or DJ Moore

and I cant break 100 points in 3 straight weeks

My team went 11-1 and led the league in points scored by almost 300. Averaged around 165 points per week. Broke 200 twice. Our playoffs started today and I scored 90 points. Luckily it's a two week long matchup so I still have a chance but I'll be climbing out of almost a 40 point hole.

Started Ertz and sat Higbee - lost by 5 pts on league overall 1st place $225 payout . 🤬

1 minute ago, NyjersInParis said:

Anyone stash eagles defense for this matchup? I thought it was a genius move.

Yep. Same here. Thought it was a guaranteed floor of 10 with plenty of upside. And the worst part is I started them over the Bills D. Good times!

1 minute ago, newyork2la said:

Yep. Same here. Thought it was a guaranteed floor of 10 with plenty of upside. And the worst part is I started them over the Bills D. Good times!

Ha.  Did the same thing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cizastro said:

Benched Golladay for RoJo and I'm about to quit fantasy football for life.  

Solidarity, brother.

Before this week, my lowest score all season was 114.12. My opponent had only beaten that once - with his highest score of 121.56. I've already lost. 23pt swing from RoJo to Golladay is the reason why. The only silver lining is that I might get the same guy in the playoffs.

If one of Henry or Darnold has even an average game, I’m guaranteed to make the playoffs. DHop is my last hope

Uh yeah- it's all luck. Bucs Up 24-0 and it was a fantasy wasteland, sucking the life out of "top 10" ranked players.

Dropped Rams D for GB D. Still a fine start but cost me 12 points...changing kickers cost 3 points as well.

Top end receivers are basically usEless now. Miller and Beasley had way better games than high ranked studs...too many wrs now. Need to add another flex next year