Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

I need an opponent to win to get me into playoffs. He kept Everrett in who didn't even play. Now I need 40pts from Edelman, Russel, penny instead of 25-30

lowest point total this week by a YUGE margin

embaressing

thanks mike evans, foles and sam darnold you trash whooas.

I guess my biggest vent could be about Nick Chubb, but I also have to vent a bit about Daniel Jones who I specifically picked up because of his weak playoff schedule in week 15 and 16 and he just seems like he doesn't know what he is doing. I don't know if I can rely on him even against a weak defense.

Don't even know where to start. Lost the last 3 weeks, including this week to barely miss the playoffs. Effing kickers...so sick of them. It doesn't matter who I pick up. They're all terrible and cost me.

Lost last week because of missed FG. This week, I run into these clowns...Parker, Guice, and Alshon Jeffrey. GTFO with these scrubs. Going against a guy that hasn't done jack all season and is going to be the highest scorer in my league by a big margin this week. 

Benched Gesicki, Fells and dropped Higbee to start Hollister in tomorrow's shootout for the ages. So far, not feeling awesome 

• Like 1

O'dell screwed me over yet again (seems like 3/4 weeks he does) and I never got the memo that Jonathan Williams would play almost no role after 30 touches and well over 100 yds + TD last week. I sat other solid options for him. Also, CMC, who has been the team anchor, finally let me down when I needed it the most.

4 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

White career night to end my season.. sweet

Mine to f---. I had a 93% chance of winning when Watson got the receiving TD. I now have 17%

Officially missed the playoffs by one spot. There's a very good chance that I would have been in if I hadn't benched Golladay for Crowder. This will literally haunt me for weeks. If not longer. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Officially missed the playoffs by one spot. There's a very good chance that I would have been in if I hadn't benched Golladay for Crowder. This will literally haunt me for weeks. If not longer. 

Yep. But what can we do? Golladay was going out there against the bears with a third string QB, and Crowder was playing against the worst pass D in the league. It made sense to make that move, but unless Lockett can outscore Rudolph by 5 tomorrow, I will be out of the playoffs by one spot too. Injuries have wrecked me. 

• Like 1

Just now, atdharris said:

Yep. But what can we do? Golladay was going out there against the bears with a third string QB, and Crowder was playing against the worst pass D in the league. It made sense to make that move, but unless Lockett can outscore Rudolph by 5 tomorrow, I will be out of the playoffs by one spot too. Injuries have wrecked me. 

It was the consensus move, but it wasn't the right move. I actually have a list of rules for setting my lineup. One is: "Play studs regardless of matchup, injury, and other variables."

I broke that rule when I benched KG, and it's going to cost me. I have these things written down because I'm too emotional, and I still don't do the right thing, SMH. 

BTW, it sounds like you're in great shape with Tyler vs. Rudolph. I wouldn't worry. 

6 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

It was the consensus move, but it wasn't the right move. I actually have a list of rules for setting my lineup. One is: "Play studs regardless of matchup, injury, and other variables."

I broke that rule when I benched KG, and it's going to cost me. I have these things written down because I'm too emotional, and I still don't do the right thing, SMH. 

BTW, it sounds like you're in great shape with Tyler vs. Rudolph. I wouldn't worry. 

I have the same rule and also broke it. I just couldn’t bring myself to start Kenny over crowder given the circumstances. I never foresaw Crowder having a dud and Kenny racking up what he did. If I lose, I’ll have learned my lesson. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

broke this rule and played Foles instead of Watson. burned me big time. wouldn't have made the playoffs anyways but it doesn't sit right with me. just couldn't shake off that 4 point stinker from Watson that cost me an opportunity at the playoffs a couple weeks back. finishing 10th place in a 12 team league with Watson/Hopkins/Julio/Kamara. unbelievable.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ZappB said:

Philly D, what happened?  

s--- the bed...

needed 3 more points from them...

or a. Jones to get any pass involvement for 3 more points...

or to start KG..

or to not trade for Bree’s and dump Goff 

any of this would have gotten me into playoffs..

FFF....  figure that accroynom out

cyall next year

• Like 2

In one league I already won my matchup, but I need another team to lose in ordner for me to get to the playoffs.

That team is leading with 3 points and has no player left. The opponent team has one WR to play, but it's Adam Thielen. We play with a limited number of adds per season and he has none left. So if Thielen doesn't play, I won't make the playoffs. If he scores more than 3,1 points I make the playoffs.

My opponent's Edelman and Waller garbage time points lol. Just a complete joke yesterday.

14 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

In one league I already won my matchup, but I need another team to lose in ordner for me to get to the playoffs.

That team is leading with 3 points and has no player left. The opponent team has one WR to play, but it's Adam Thielen. We play with a limited number of adds per season and he has none left. So if Thielen doesn't play, I won't make the playoffs. If he scores more than 3,1 points I make the playoffs.

If? Sorry, but Thielen has already been ruled out.

What's the point in limited adds? If it's to prevent manipulating waivers there's much better ways to do it.

9 minutes ago, Sartorialism said:

If? Sorry, but Thielen has already been ruled out.

What's the point in limited adds? If it's to prevent manipulating waivers there's much better ways to do it.

wow, what a sad way to find out your fantasy season is over 😭 

57 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

Vikings already ruled him out

I played Tyreek Hill, Chubb, Chark, and Aaron Jones. Solid 58 point week. Oh and DaVante Parker going beserk on my bench. Cool. Fantasy Football is fun.

1 hour ago, 904kc said:

wow, what a sad way to find out your fantasy season is over 😭 

yes it is 😕 

47 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Vikings already ruled him out

they already did prios to yesterdays game i guess, but I thought the other team would read news too and use one of the other receivers who all scored ~10 points -.-