Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

18 hours ago, Finisher said:

Tiebreaker being H2H record when you might only face a team once is effing moronic.

Yep. First year in this league and it’s a work league. Apparently in years past, teams freaked when teams with higher point totals made it in when they beat said team. 

Traded Zeke and Waller for Lamar Jackson and Kelce before the season started and the league manager told me I shouldn't have done that.. I snuck into the playoffs and he missed it and he's been ghost since then .... Where You At?!?!?!

I'm only ranting because I haven't seen his face since week 13 ended

Edited by CABLE87

still annoyed my roster in a 12 team league of

QB - Winston

WR - Godwin, Julio

RB - Zeke, Sanders

TE - Ertz/Waller

Flex- DJ Moore

K - Butker

DST - Pitt

missed the playoffs. most points in the league and of course 2nd most points against. meanwhile, a team that scored nearly 300 points less than me is going

10 team PPR League with 18 roster spots each (2 flexes— 1 wr/rb and 1 wr/te)  Four teams make playoffs, no byes.

We start playoffs week 15, so there still is a chance, but it’s unlikely. First in points scored by a wide margin, first in points against as well (1989pts and 1874pts, respectively). The 1989 points scored is already a record for this league of 7 years AND I have this week to go still.  Currently 7-6 (5th place, first out of playoffs) and need a win this week and need one of the two 8-4 teams above me to lose. The two 8-4 teams are playing against the 2 worst teams, both sitting at 9th and 10th with 3-10 records (last and second to last in points scored as well). The team I am playing is 6-7 with the 3rd most points scored. The four current playoffs teams are 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th in points against. They are 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 7th in points for.
The teams that I played twice this season you ask? Their rankings by points for are: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th. (Keeping in mind that I am 1st in points scored).

Also, prior to this year nobody had ever scored 200 points in a week in our league’s history. It happened 4 times this season. Twice by me and twice against me  

Anyway, end rant—below is my team. 

QBs: Winston, Ryan

RBs: Kamara, Cook, AJones, DMontgomery, LMurray, Mattison

WRs: M.Evans, Woods, Jeffery, Fitzgerald, McLaurin

TEs: Waller, HHenry, Gesicki (blocking opponent)

K: Butker/Gay early on. Currently Zuerlein

Def: Streamed mostly. Currently Steelers

• Like 2

Thanks for the pathetic performance in the playoffs nick Chubb. You suck

I traded for Mike Evans 4 weeks ago...

Since I acquired him he put up 3 duds, finally scores a TD on my bye week, and is now probably done for the year.

F**KKKKKKKKK!!!! 🤬

14 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Blame Fat F***k Freddie Kitchens. Cleveland is facing the worst run defense in the NFL, 32nd ranked. The Bengals. Kitchens has two of the most talented/best running backs in the NFL on his team in Chubb and Hunt.

So naturally, through one half of football, Fat F**k Freddie has given his two workhorse backs a combined 4 rush attempts for 7 yards.

Honestly, Freddie Kitchens deserves to be shunned from society at Hitler-like proportions.

Edited by Chest-Rockwell
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

Used Josh Allen over Drew Brees.....:rolleyes:

Both had tough matchups ... it’s a flip

4 minutes ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

Blame Fat F***k Freddie Kitchens. Cleveland is facing the worst run defense in the NFL, 32nd ranked. The Bengals. Kitchens has two of the most talented/best running backs in the NFL on his team in Chubb and Hunt.

So naturally, through one half of football, Fat F**k Freddie has given his two workhorse backs a combined 4 rush attempts for 7 yards.

Honestly, Freddie Kitchens deserves to be shunned from society at Hitler-like proportions.

Agreed. All he cares about is getting Baker his numbers. They want him to be a stud so bad

Edited by FritzLn

11 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Fantasy baseball is coming 

Hopefully they do something about those juiced balls

Ive been garbage streaming defenses all season. Was holding the Jets for over a month to play them week 14 vs the dolphins but then they choke against the Bengals and the dolphins kill the eagles so I drop them. Who did I pick up? 

The ******** buccaneers. Who put up 40 points the last two weeks in my league and are sitting on a cool 2 points at half time. I'm an idiot.

Just now, FritzLn said:

Hopefully they do something about those juiced balls

I like the juice.. especially for hitters 

21 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

You own Chubb? 😳

Mike Evans, Devante Parker, Mark Andrews, Nick chubb, in an absolute must win scenario. Also started Fitz over Wentz so this Parker injury hurts even more.

I think I'm done with fantasy for good to be completely honest. It's not even fun at this point and the luck factor has been maddening. This game has been ruining my mood on a regular basis.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Ive been garbage streaming defenses all season. Was holding the Jets for over a month to play them week 14 vs the dolphins but then they choke against the Bengals and the dolphins kill the eagles so I drop them. Who did I pick up? 

The ******** buccaneers. Who put up 40 points the last two weeks in my league and are sitting on a cool 2 points at half time. I'm an idiot.

Correction 0 points at halftime

3 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Mike Evans, Devante Parker, Mark Andrews, Nick chubb, in an absolute must win scenario. Also started Fitz over Wentz so this Parker injury hurts even more.

I think I'm done with fantasy for good to be completely honest. It's not even fun at this point and the luck factor has been maddening. This game has been ruining my mood on a regular basis.

Parker got hurt?