Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Mostert is killing me, and I found out this week about Mixon's college incident and saw the video, so I can't bring myself to use him anymore. Crap season all around.

Just now, 99-percent-sure said:

Mostert is killing me, and I found out this week about Mixon's college incident and saw the video, so I can't bring myself to use him anymore. Crap season all around.

I get it but You shouldn’t be playing this game

Just now, 99-percent-sure said:

If you can’t bear to play a player on your team due to personal reasons, this probably isn’t the game for you. You have no idea what skeletons are in people’s closet. 

Its called fantasy football for a reason

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Okay, fine, I'll quit.

Cool. Can you quit posting while you’re at it? 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Huh? You’re just now seeing that? It’s like 3-4 years old. And if that girl had slapped a rattlesnake and it bit her, would you have blamed the snake:)

• Haha 1

Every single one of my opponent's players is going off. Mixon, Cook, Freeman, Ridley, and Godwin.

30 minutes ago, Psideresider said:

Huh? You’re just now seeing that? It’s like 3-4 years old. And if that girl had slapped a rattlesnake and it bit her, would you have blamed the snake:)

One of the worst analogies I’ve seen in my entire life. You guys are really sidetracking this thread with stupidity 

Edited by owenmills

Back again for more venting.

With jacobs and bell out i played guice, devante parker, and also had ridley in my lineup.

Parker, ridley, and guice all out with injuries. What the hell is happening to my team?

17 minutes ago, njfoses said:

Run CMC coming up small when i need him the most!

kyle allen tanking the offense

5 minutes ago, owenmills said:

One of the worst analogies I’ve seen in my entire life. You guys are really sidetracking this thread with stupidity 

And yet you were off topic too, but I’m sure we’ll all make it out okay. 

Back on topic. My team sucks:)

My team is absolutely going off. Watson. Winston. Aaron Jones. ARob.

Top scoring team of the week by a ton.... One week after I missed the playoffs by one spot. 

FML

• Like 1

Heavily favored vs my opponent. His Winston and fant crushed my ljax and Kittle

And this is why i hate fantasy football

• Like 1

Watson killing me in this garbage time. 2 rushing TDs in a blowout :( typical. dude got like 25+ 2nd half 

Edited by vthokie3

and CMC gets vultured by Kyle Allen. Eff off. CMC got tackled on the 1 twice and never was given the chance to punch it in

Edited by vthokie3

Had Rodgers and Brees, Brees scores 42 on my bench while I watch my opponent crush me with Aaron Jones and Rodgers does nothing.

I'd like to thank OBJ, Julio, Andrews, and Rodgers for ending the most frustrating fantasy season I've ever played. Started a combined 10-2 in both my big money leagues and then proceeded to go 3-13 and get bounced from both my playoffs in the first round. See you guys next year.

• Like 1

Benched Jameis and probably would’ve won for sure if I started him... wentz still yet to play but doubtful he scores 5 TDs