Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

27 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

My team is absolutely going off. Watson. Winston. Aaron Jones. ARob.

Top scoring team of the week by a ton.... One week after I missed the playoffs by one spot. 

FML

A couple years ago I lost in the first round and then put up 180+ in half ppr the next week, even left 20 points from Desean on the bench. In 7 years of my league its still never been beat. One of my least favorite weeks of fantasy ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

Both had tough matchups ... it’s a flip

Allen had been more consistent and at home so seemed safer.  Shoulda stuck with the legend.

Mixon is evil. I start him earlier in the year he sucks. REALLY sucks. I bench him and - 

And Cook wtf 2 TDs against the SF D?

My bench had one hell of a game lol

4 minutes ago, Perry2jm said:

What the hell Aaron Rodgers!?!?  Expected more against an awful Redskins Defense..:

Never again will i draft him. Dude is washed. 

1 hour ago, Randy_Rancourtt said:

Had Pascal in as my flex at 12:57 then subbed him out. Hopefully Metcalf can have an okay game. 

Double Whammy because also picked Metcalf over AJ Brown. Terrible decisions. 

Sat Brees (played Tanny), E Sanders, & Ekeler (played MG3, Chubb, & D Freeman) & now gonna lose & miss playoffs. Smh! 

Josh Allen. I should have known better. 

Finally benched mike williams from my flex because he hasn't scored all year. Of course he scores.

Devantae adams picked a great time to lay and egg against the frkn redskins of all teams. 

Benched AJ Brown and Darius Slayton for Zach Pascal and James Washington.

...sigh, oh well.

Sigh. Have Jameis and Godwin. Heading into the playoffs, all I wanted was a healthy roster. Don't know if Jameis will play with his tiny hand fracture. Mike Evans hurt. Going to have some joke backup tossing balls to Godwin in triple coverage.

Just now, Perry2jm said:

Carr...4th and Goal...Throws the ball away!?!?!  WTF!!

Does Carr even understand the situation?

• Like 1

Jesus Christ look at all the injuries today. This is a BIG reason why I do not play in big cash leagues anymore. I have been playing FFB since 2008 and the injuries and complete and utter luck it takes to win is getting worse every year. 

2 hours ago, Randy_Rancourtt said:

Had Pascal in as my flex at 12:57 then subbed him out. Hopefully Metcalf can have an okay game. 

I did the same thing. Subbed Pascal out for Marvin freaking Jones. 

Could have used the points differential there. Thanks to Garropolo's explosion on what used to be a defense in NOL I'm ahead by 5. Still facing Zeurline. Season coming down to  a hair.

It's going to be over 9 months before my fantasy team will play a game again... That bums me the hell out. 

48 minutes ago, yanki01 said:

FMLLLLLLL

started Josh Allen over Brees. that's how my season is ending.

I truly love this thread...coming in here and seeing I'm not the only poor soul who benched Brees is the only comfort I have right now...man this s--t hurts.  Guy's laid some legit turds recently and now does this?  Oh well, its only fake football right?