Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

4 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

gotcha. Yeah, easy to make work with a 10 team, but with 12, it’s a bit tougher unless you lower playoff teams from 6-4..

I LM an ESPN 12 team league 4 teams make playoffs two week playoffs start week 13-14, 15-16 ... 

the 12-0 team lost in first round to the 7-5 team.. 

image.png.791968e55e08b7bdda703de252c86278.png

This team is in the championship in the money league I've commissioned for 13 years. Horrible team. He was 7th in points for and got lucky most weeks, including week 1 of the playoffs. I hate fantasy football.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, laracco said:

This team is in the championship in the money league I've commissioned for 13 years. Horrible team. He was 7th in points for and got lucky most weeks, including week 1 of the playoffs. I hate fantasy football.

That team blows major chunks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MurderInc said:

AND this is only a 10 team league. That roster in a 10 teamer. So bad. 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:05 PM, NyjersInParis said:

those are my margin of loses this season in one league. And in each of those leagues someone blew up on my bench.

qb mayfield

rb carson, Gordon, ekeler, lindsay, coleman, d. Freeman

wr lockett, Adams, Jeffrey, Hollywood, Tate, juju

te waller 

Def philly

k koo

I thought I killed my draft in a 12 team league. I was the most active on the ww. All I needed was philly d and Jeffrey to score 4 points and I win. 

Good team but clearly there were 2 issues for your side.

WRs had the injury bug for most of the year between Adams, Juju, Jeffrey, Tate (suspension). Even Lockett has had some late season struggles in part to injury.

The other is QB. Mayfield was fairly costly on draft day in most of my leagues and while I still feel he a competent QB the hype on him this year was way too much. Prescott, Lamar, Wilson, Winston, Allen was where it was at this year and with the exception of maybe Wilson these guys were all available in like the 10th round or later. Would have been hard to win some matchups with the way Mayfield was turning it over early season and Kitchens somewhat uninspiring playcalling.

4 hours ago, laracco said:

Is that his bench?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, laracco said:

Lol and I thought my 5-8 team that got carried to the second round by Ertz sucked.  That team is horrible.  Have to ask since nobody on his team besides Edelamn really had a good game.  Who was on the team he played against??

8 hours ago, laracco said:

how did he end up with such a crappy squad? Had to have some bad luck with some of his early draft picks I imagine

Guys: just let him vent in peace 

• Like 1

QB Kyler Murray

RB Alvin Kamara

RB Aaron Jones

WR Davante Adams

WR Mike Evans

WR Lockett/DJ Moore

TE Howard/Hockenson/Hollister/Higbee

K Butker

Def Patriots

I was ranked #1 every week by fantasy pros.  I was ranked #1 ROS every week by fantasypros.  Lost last 4 weeks with barely getting to 100 points in a ppr league.  Missed playoffs by 1 game.

27 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

QB Kyler Murray

RB Alvin Kamara

RB Aaron Jones

WR Davante Adams

WR Mike Evans

WR Lockett/DJ Moore

TE Howard/Hockenson/Hollister/Higbee

K Butker

Def Patriots

I was ranked #1 every week by fantasy pros.  I was ranked #1 ROS every week by fantasypros.  Lost last 4 weeks with barely getting to 100 points in a ppr league.  Missed playoffs by 1 game.

Super boom or bust team with jones and Evans lmao. You either score 180 or 70 every week I bet. 

So last week I got eliminated from the playoffs, first off Bell sits because of the flu so then I have to pick someone up. I choose Benny Snell over Robby Anderson and just lost by a few points. Just devastating losing because of the wrong bench decision. I’d rather get absolutely destroyed.

Also had Ridley and Evans on that team and lost both mid game, no luck.

Edited by daethfromabove1979
  • Like 1

Going into the semis and having to deal with s*** like Jameis broken thumb and lack of clarity with Jacobs.  

Having tough matchups for half my team while the opponent has plus matchups across the board.

Well Going Into The Playoffs This Week, The Person I'm Facing Has Scored Around 115 Points The 2 Previous Times We Have Faced With My Team Scoring A Measly 44 First Game And 60 The Second Time

Think My Team Has Been Carried By Henry 

15 hours ago, MurderInc said:

How is that even a real team in a 10 man.

Perhaps you're dealing with a super genius here.  Or a time traveler.

i wole up on da wrong side of the bracket ...

my semi final opponent:

QB)Watson

RB)Cook

RB)KING HENDRY!!1!1!

FLEX)Ekeler

WR)Nuk (oh the humanity of that stack vs the Titans).

WR)Parker or Slayton

TE)Higbeeeeeee

K)Butker

... and Ravens D

🤔

18 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i wole up on da wrong side of the bracket ...

my semi final opponent:

QB)Watson

RB)Cook

RB)KING HENDRY!!1!1!

FLEX)Ekeler

WR)Nuk (oh the humanity of that stack vs the Titans).

WR)Parker or Slayton

TE)Higbeeeeeee

K)Butker

... and Ravens D

🤔

I have watson and cook so you should be fine. 

• Haha 1

Just wanted to share my story:

This season I went 11-2 in my 12man .5ppr, first place with most points scored. I did not have any injuries even to my bench players all year. Week 14 on my bye week comes and I score the highest for the week and was even the league high for the season at 173 points. At 173 points, my team should be set for the rest of playoffs right?

Well even though I scored so much last week, I lose my WR1/WR2 in Evans and Ridley for the rest of the season. My QB Winston is throwing tennis balls today. I had Guice and Marvin Jones on my bench who are also both on IR. I stashed Njoku weeks ago for his week 15 matchup against Arizona but he too is dealing with a knee injury. Even Mattison who I have been holding since early in the season suddenly misses practice with an ankle injury. I just picked up Dede Westbrook and now he's nursing a shoulder injury.

I still may have a chance to win but man, I truly think my luck has run out. Its pretty crazy going from no injuries all season to so many in just one week. Thank you for reading my vent. I really needed to share that lol.

• Like 1

Sorry a** jets letting Lamar drop a 37 burger with a quarter left. 

Quite the hole to start the weekend. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, dsrich said:

Sorry a** jets letting Lamar drop a 37 burger with a quarter left. 

Quite the hole to start the weekend. 

45 spot. RIP my team.