Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

I've never won the title in my most important league, despite having the #1 seed three times in nine years and making six semifinals. This year, I have the top team by far and enjoyed being the #1 seed again. 

Tonight, I faced Jackson AND Crowder. Are you ******** kidding me?!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

WTF Baltimore D? 

They were all over the Bills O-line last week, looked unstoppable and they only put 7 fantasy points up tonight? Thought I’d be off to an early lead this week with them.

15 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I've never won the title in my most important league, despite having the #1 seed three times in nine years and making six semifinals. This year, I have the top team by far and enjoyed being the #1 seed again. 

Tonight, I faced Jackson AND Crowder. Are you ******** kidding me?!

At least I am not alone in this. I make the playoffs every year. Was the first seed and best team all year the last two years ( if we go back further same thing). Lost to a team that blew up week 15 last year and this year not looking good again. Have Baltimore D and he has Ingram.

Just don't have luck on my side when the playoffs start.

I've played Lamar Jackson owner three times - and three times Lamar has gone bananas all over me, including the semis this week.

• Haha 1

League started in 2014 - made the playoffs every year and have been #1 seed 4 out of the 6 years. 

# of championships - 0. 

Who'd I go up against tonight? Lamar Jackson...

6 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

League started in 2014 - made the playoffs every year and have been #1 seed 4 out of the 6 years. 

# of championships - 0. 

Who'd I go up against tonight? Lamar Jackson...

There is still hope!

3 minutes ago, KingUles said:

I stashed the Baltimore Def for the Playoffs. Thanks for nothing lol

Same. Started them over PIT D this week and have a feeling I’m going to be kicking myself. 

Although they never ever got credit for the sack part of the sack/fumble so maybe they’ll get a stat correction. 

36 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Lamar Jackson is a freaking cheat code mannnnn

Absolute STUD. There's an argument for him getting drafted in the back end of the first round in redraft leagues next year IMO. 

1 minute ago, Sweetness09 said:

Same. Started them over PIT D this week and have a feeling I’m going to be kicking myself. 

Although they never ever got credit for the sack part of the sack/fumble so maybe they’ll get a stat correction. 

I am actually playing against the PIT D, so they most likely will score 15+ because of us lol

• Haha 1

Miraculously made the semi-finals after beating a team with a roster that was no doubt better than mine.  Sadly, went up against Ingram, Andrews and Darnold last night.  Nothing like being down 50 points before Sunday even rolls around.  3rd place game here i come!

I'm pre-venting/ranting about the Pats defense dropping a 40 burger on me in the semis because they're vs the Bengals AND they know their play call signals.

Edited by bangarrang
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

I'm pre-venting/ranting about the Pats defense dropping a 40 burger on me in the semis because they're vs the Bengals AND they know their play call signals.

bill-belichick-eye-roll.gif

• Haha 3

On 12/13/2019 at 8:52 AM, bangarrang said:

HAHAH...... I am with on in this pre-vent.   My opponent has ridden the Pats defense this entire year and i am expecting 30 plus from them this week.  All of my players  minus cooper Kupp are expected to have a massive week.... which usually means they will flop 😂

6 hours ago, jgolec said:

Miraculously made the semi-finals after beating a team with a roster that was no doubt better than mine.  Sadly, went up against Ingram, Andrews and Darnold last night.  Nothing like being down 50 points before Sunday even rolls around.  3rd place game here i come!

It could be worse.  You could of had Balt D **** the bed for 6 points while your opponent had Lamar-Andrews.

I was slated to matchup with the number 8 seed this week but then his matchup got overturned and he lost due to a stat correction.  My league has playoff reseeding and now I am matched up with the Lamar owner 😃

Edited by Languistic01

I have not logged into this website for over a year but came to say that I am down in the playoffs (after having a bye last week) by 80 points, 84 - 4, after last night's game. Tucker vs Jackson/Bell/Crowder.

• Like 3

On 12/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, Elcapitan said:

Just wanted to share my story:

This season I went 11-2 in my 12man .5ppr, first place with most points scored. I did not have any injuries even to my bench players all year. Week 14 on my bye week comes and I score the highest for the week and was even the league high for the season at 173 points. At 173 points, my team should be set for the rest of playoffs right?

Well even though I scored so much last week, I lose my WR1/WR2 in Evans and Ridley for the rest of the season. My QB Winston is throwing tennis balls today. I had Guice and Marvin Jones on my bench who are also both on IR. I stashed Njoku weeks ago for his week 15 matchup against Arizona but he too is dealing with a knee injury. Even Mattison who I have been holding since early in the season suddenly misses practice with an ankle injury. I just picked up Dede Westbrook and now he's nursing a shoulder injury.

I still may have a chance to win but man, I truly think my luck has run out. Its pretty crazy going from no injuries all season to so many in just one week. Thank you for reading my vent. I really needed to share that lol.

I mean, it sucks, but most of those guys are on your bench.

One guy in my league started the season 7-1, then lost five in a row and missed out on the playoffs (six teams out of sixteen) in the last few minutes of week 13. We only have four-man benches. In that week he was forced to leave Austin Hooper, TY Hilton, Adam Thielen and Marlon Mack on the bench because they were all injured. He was forced to play Ronald Jones (0.8pts), Bisi Johnson, Jacob Hollister and Nyheim Hines in their place. Now that's an injury crisis.