Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Put a claim on Gould as like third or fourth priority earlier this week thinking nobody else would. Someone did whatever.

Until I check today and he has him on the bench as a second kicker. I have a feeling my stacked team is going to be hosed by the kicker spot.

Oh and someone a team that has Chubb and zeke is a lower seed than a team that kept josh Allen. So instead of an “easy” matchup(30 point difference) I get to face off with the second highest(just unlucky to be 6-7) team in the semis.

13 hours ago, leffe186 said:

I mean, it sucks, but most of those guys are on your bench.

One guy in my league started the season 7-1, then lost five in a row and missed out on the playoffs (six teams out of sixteen) in the last few minutes of week 13. We only have four-man benches. In that week he was forced to leave Austin Hooper, TY Hilton, Adam Thielen and Marlon Mack on the bench because they were all injured. He was forced to play Ronald Jones (0.8pts), Bisi Johnson, Jacob Hollister and Nyheim Hines in their place. Now that's an injury crisis.

I feel you indirectly the same way. A team in my league just had Connor/bell/juju/thielen/Hilton out and he had Chark get hurt 

11 hours ago, jgardner827 said:

I feel you indirectly the same way. A team in my league just had Connor/bell/juju/thielen/Hilton out and he had Chark get hurt 

I saw your sig and did a full double-take when I saw Godwin on your bench - then I saw your QB 😄.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I saw your sig and did a full double-take when I saw Godwin on your bench - then I saw your QB 😄.

Hahah shoot I probs should update that I haven’t even changed it since before the year. (Just use mobile so never see it) Godwin been locked in starting for a while 😅

Edited by jgardner827

Kyle Allen tanking my game and I didnt even start him. Hurting CMC and gifting Seattle points so my Wilson/Carson dont need to do anything 

was up by a ton and projected to win by 25-30...all the way down to 8 and falling due to Pats DST. Buc giving up buckets of garbage time now

Edited by vthokie3

3 straight 1st place reg finishes..3 byes and bounced in the semis 3 straight time...thanks to tannehill slayton and sanders while hopkins and arob have done nothing..they still have kamara and michael thomas to go as well

Getting crushed by Saquon, Lockett and NE D. All players that had been on a downward spiral along with the team I’m playing against until today. Yay. 

Got burned by Philly dst last week and choose to double down for even more pain this week. Im an idiot.

30 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Kyle Allen tanking my game and I didnt even start him. Hurting CMC and gifting Seattle points so my Wilson/Carson dont need to do anything 

Hurting cmc?  He as 34 ******** PPR points against me. What more could you want?

• Like 1

Lost last week by 2 points because miles Sanders and elliott couldn't combine to get 15 freaking points. Putting up the most points in the league by far this week. This isn't the first time this exact thing has happened. f--- this

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

Hurting cmc?  He as 34 ******** PPR points against me. What more could you want?

posted it 30 minutes before you responded. alot happens in between lol plus Allen still killed possible scoring drives by being terrible

1 minute ago, Silent-Trader said:

Started the Eagles defense because they were a slam dunk against weak Redskins offense. -_-

same. always go with your gut. I was going to start Buffalo but choked and went with the "rankings"

#1 seed, most points by a mile, went against F*#+ Sanders/Perriman. M Thomas, Julio, Carson, blown TF out💀..

Up against LJAX, Barkley, & Nuk, while I sat Crowder & Lockett(who havent done anything last 3 weeks) & Mixon, to play Edelman, Mostert, & Singletary. There goes my season.

2nd highest score in the league yet again I'm going to lose with EVEN WITH Lamar McCaffrey and Aaron Jones. Screw H2H! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

same. always go with your gut. I was going to start Buffalo but choked and went with the "rankings"

Last minute TD salvages their day fantasy day.

29 minutes ago, Gfycat said:

2nd highest score in the league yet again I'm going to lose with EVEN WITH Lamar McCaffrey and Aaron Jones. Screw H2H! 

Who are you up against?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, njfoses said:

Who are you up against?

Went up against Perriman, Sanders, Tyreek Kelce and Bucs D/ST. Of course Blough had to throw a pick six with like 3 minutes left while my seahawks D/ST gave up garbage points like crazy ffs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gfycat said:

Went up against Perriman, Sanders, Tyreek Kelce and Bucs D/ST. Of course Blough had to throw a pick six with like 3 minutes left while my seahawks D/ST gave up garbage points like crazy ffs

Same with my team, best team all year, but Sanders/Perriman/Bucs D took me out.