washbaltfan

Roster setting mistake in my original post re "taker" league on Yahoo, $50, draft after Labor Day

19 minutes ago, theargonaut33 said:

Interested maybe.  Want to know how the post game swap works.  Does the winner get to take whomever for whomever or is it a somewhat balanced "trade"?  Thanks.

There's no balance.  It's pure plunder.  Take whoever you want, send whoever you want.  Just announce it by 5:00 Tuesdays, so I can try to process the claims in time for waivers.  

9 minutes ago, theargonaut33 said:

FAAB?  Any way to get rid of K and DST?  You said you were flexible or I wouldn't ask.

The waiver system is built in, because it runs in reverse order of standings to boost the bottom teams that have just lost players.  I'd rather not eliminate positions, but I guess if I was outvoted . . .

24 minutes ago, D_Zel said:

Hey I'm interested in joining. Please send me an invite to  dzel80@yahoo.com. ..  thanks, David

Invitation sent!  And from LeagueSafe too.

I really want to try this but it seems like if you lose 2 games straight your season is pretty much over unless it's a really small league so waivers can sustain your team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theargonaut33 said:

I really want to try this but it seems like if you lose 2 games straight your season is pretty much over unless it's a really small league so waivers can sustain your team. 

You can recover.  Have you ever had your 1st round pick injured?  That can happen to the next team you play.  Or Julio can go catch-less, which happens.  And you're not playing the top 2 teams each week.