BxBOMBERs28

N'Keal Harry 2019 Outlook

Why did they bring in Sanu for the crazy high price of a 2nd round pick? When N'Keal was going to be ready anyway. Dorsett has earned Brady's trust, he likes him a lot, and has shown very reliable hands and ability to take the top off. Edelman and White are firmly entrenched. Who knows what the Pats will do. Don't expect much, if anything, from N'Keal though.

2 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

I can tell you that Edelman and white are the safest. Dorsett seems to be the only deep threat. Sanu they traded a 2nd round pick for. What does harry bring to the table? Red zone threat? 

1 hour ago, frog34 said:

Why did they bring in Sanu for the crazy high price of a 2nd round pick? When N'Keal was going to be ready anyway. Dorsett has earned Brady's trust, he likes him a lot, and has shown very reliable hands and ability to take the top off. Edelman and White are firmly entrenched. Who knows what the Pats will do. Don't expect much, if anything, from N'Keal though.

I'm just speculating, but despite Harry having a first round pedigree, he has missed a ton of camp and has yet to play in a regular season game and it's week 9. The Pats have their sights set on another Super Bowl run. Knowing what we now know about how the Pats felt about Gordon, the Pats couldn't go into the stretch run with a injured rookie WR as a possible WR1/WR2 for your team. Now, that feeling can change if Harry suits up and becomes everything that they thought he was when they first drafted him. 

The Pats overpaid for Sanu. I don't think they over-drafted with Harry. Time will tell.

• Like 2

He's just a dynasty stash at this point. I wouldn't waste my time with him in normal 12 team leagues this season. 

• Like 1

The time is now.

Anything to see here with Patriot WR's banged up?

Seems like either Harry or Meyers should get some heavy run against the Cowboys with Dorsett and Sanu banged up. 

I'm kinda leaning Harry as I think he's more similar to what Sanu is doing and he played almost twice as many snaps as Meyers last week in his first game.

Not that Jason Garrett is smart enough by any means to develop a gameplan, but there is absolutely no way I'd be letting Edelman beat me and I'd be forcing Brady to use these other guys.

So that means Edelman will put up 15 catches for 150 yards or something lol.

• Like 1

Just now, tts42572 said:

Not that Jason Garrett is smart enough by any means to develop a gameplan

he doesn't need to be ... his DC (Marinelli) is one of the best in the biz - i highly doubt Big Red gets so much as a scratch in the defense meeting rooms. 

• Like 1

Dorsett might play, if he does ignore Harry, if hes out ill probably stream Harry in my PPR (hill on bye and Hilton questionable)

• Like 1

Looks like Sanu out a few weeks, and the patriots WRs are struggling mightily, especially in the red zone. Anything to see here?

Dorset is the play with sanu out

5 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Dorset is the play with sanu out

We kinda know what we have in Dorsett already, and it’s about a mid WR3

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Dorsett is no lock to play 

🤔

Playing against him this week...td is guaranteed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sanu likely OUT 

Dorsett still in the protocol likely OUT 

That leaves Harry, Jules, and Myers in Foxboro w/ a 100% chance of rain. 

Anyone think N Keal goes wild this week in a big game against Dallas? Additionally, it's being reported that Tom has a sore elbow, for what that's worth. 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:35 PM, dudewithabadcat said:

Depth. 

Exactly, people overthink this stuff. He was one of the best blocking WRs available and they needed depth. Why do people spend $5 for a cup of Starbuck's coffee?! People overpay for stuff all of the time and it doesn't make sense, because it doesn't need to.

38 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Sanu likely OUT 

Anyone think N Keal goes wild this week in a big game against Dallas? Additionally, it's being reported that Tom has a sore elbow, for what that's worth. 

Hell no. The only NE WR worth rostering is edelman

1 hour ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Sanu likely OUT 

Nope.

Big game for James White.